^Chapter-10^

Happy New Year - 2024 adisheart (fans name) thank you very much, I never thought my story would reach 1k readers. Thank you so much again. :)

_____________________

Jungkook POV

I was very angry after seeing the photo. And when I first saw the photo, I was surprised at first. But I still couldn't believe it So for me to confirm, Call Mark, Mark also sent me a video telling me all the details, I believed after watching the video. I was very angry after seeing this My head started to hurt. So I went home, but when I got home I heard from the maid that yn was not at home. What should I do with this girl, telling her so many times not to go anywhere without my permission, I just keep remembering those photos and videos. And so much hate from yn, I closed my eyes for a while and then I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw her going to the upper room.

~You know what happened next.

At Bedroom~

I know yn's body still hurts but the beast inside me won't accept it, I suddenly know why I hate yn, I am trying to control myself but I can't because of my anger problem I only remember those photos and videos again and again.

Evening 7 PM ~

I see that yn's back side is towards me, And turned around and began to cry, Why can't I bear yn's cry, I know my only right is to do what I want with yn, I could no longer bear the sound of yn's cry, So I hug her from behind, "Sshhh don't cry princess"Jungkook said softly to you."ple..... please....Don't do t..his to me ag..ain, pl..ease. It's hurt.."You say in a crying voice.Listening to Yn, it is clear that Yn is very afraid. I understand better that yn's whole body is shaking with fear, I turn yn towards me, her head close to my chest, And I stroke her hair,

Jungkook POV End

Time Skip~

After 2 days~

You POV

It's been two days, I'm alone in this house, There are also maids but can you talk to them all day They are busy with their work Jungkook doesn't let me do any housework. Jungkook hasn't given me permission to go to university yet. Oppa is in Daegu for two days because Jungkook will start a new project. So sent oppa to daegu, And from this side momo is not getting time to talk to me The final exam of her college is going on, I also have the last semester of honors 2nd year left Then I too could get up to 3rd year, I don't know if jungkook is not home i like it But when he's with me I get annoyed, Because since that day jungkook has not spared me a moment, do whatever he want with me, My throat, lips, hands, all are burning,Because jungkook didn't spare any part of my body,I was sitting at the dining table cutting fruits but suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice. I went to the living room and saw jungkook drunkenly saying whatever he wanted to someone I did not recognize the stranger beside him."yn..where is Jungkook's room?" Jimin says.How does this guy know my name? I point up, The guy goes upstairs with Jungkook. Today I found out that Jungkook drinks alcohol. After some time the man came down, “yn…tell jungkook not to come to the office this week me and taehyung see."Jimin says.“okk… but who are you?” you say."ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, i am park jimin, Jungkook's hyung, In other words, Taehyung and Jungkook are best friends."Jimin says."ohh" you say."You can call me oppa, I'm just like your oppa, And watch out for yn, jungkook These days are under a lot of stress.
And you know jungkook has anger issues, Take care of yourself.Ok, I'll go now, bye" Jimin says with a smile and leaves.

You POV End

Another POV

You finish some light work in the kitchen, go upstairs to the room, you go to the room and see jungkook sleeping on the bed, You go to jungkook to untie his tie. You take off his tie and coat and put it aside. When you want to go up you stay under jungkook.You are shocked to be under Jungkook like this all of a sudden.You thought jungkook was sleeping but you were wrong.Jungkook looked deeply into your eyes."Why did you do this to my family" Jungkook says."What did I do with Jungkook's family?"you were thought.Jungkook takes your hands over your head, " yn why did your FUCKING brother do that"Jungkook says in angry voice."oppa... what did jungkook do to his family?"you were thought."YN I ask you something, why did your FUCKING brother MURDER my parents?” JUNGKOOK says loudly.After you heard this, you felt that the water in your soul had dried up.
You can't believe what Jungkook said.