^Chapter-1^

(You were sitting in the living room and looking at the phone,Your parents sit next to you)

Your father: yn You have grown up now, you understand your own good now.I and your mother saw a boy for you.

(you son get scared)

Your father: They want you from us To make the wife of the son of their house.

You: What??? No, father, you do not expect this from me I don't want to get married now.And you know well what someone is in my life You are giving me this marriage to another son despite knowing it I will not marry this I just love eunwoo.

(says you go out)

Your Mom: I said, this girl of yours will never agree for marriage If it was about Eunwoo, he would have done it.Yn also doesn't understand that Eunwoo is not a good boy.

(You come to a park and sit with Eunwoo)

You: eunwoo parents don't understand how much I love you.They don't believe me at all.Today they say they have found a son for me.I only love you I will not marry that boy

Eunwoo: yn..........doesn't cry.. i know you love me But your parents don't like me.Well stop crying now go home later your parents will worry about you

(After that you come home)

(You come to the room and lie down, After a while your mother comes to the room)

Your mom: Yn..... I know you met eunwoo I went to do it. A mother wants good for her child not bad I'm telling you for your own good that you don't love Eunwoo.They are coming to see you this afternoon. Get ready by wearing this saree. How do you know your father?You are ready for the good and the bad

(says your mother leaves)

(In the afternoon you were getting ready but could not read the saree properly.(Then your mother comes and dresses you in saree)

You: Mom.... If you don't do these marriages, it won't happen.

((Your mother doesn't say anything, takes you down)

(You come down and sit on the couch but someone is staring at you)

Another Person: We liked your daughter in the picture.We will keep your daughter happy.We only want your daughter.

Your father: well yn you go to your room with jungkook.

(After that you take Jungkook to your room)

To Be Continue