^Chapter-4^

(jungkook was calling you repeatedly but your phone was hanging up)

You: eunwoo... what are you doing??

Eunwoo: You want to marry me, so I'm doing it.

You: But everything has rules.

eunwoo: sorry Yn I can't marry you with so many rules.Sign here quickly.

(You go to sign but someone comes and grabs your hand)

You: Jungkook...... you??

Jungkook: eunwoo

Jungkook: eunwoo......how many times did I warn you that To stay away from yn but you are Don't listen to me.

You: jungkook..... what's your problem???I said I will not marry you.

(jungkook puts the pen out of your hand and leads you away but eunwoo holds your hand)

Eunwoo:Let go of Jungkook's hand.And where are you taking him?

Jungkook: Where does that take you?

(says jungkook starts to leave again eunwoo stops him, This time jungkook pulls out his gun and puts it to eunwoo's head)

You: Jungkook!!!!

Jungkook: I was saying well, didn't you hear.

(Then jungkook takes you from there)

(jungkook forces you into the car)

You: Let go of my hand... I won't go with you.

Jungkook: Shut up....your parents for you I am worried.And what were you going to do?With Eunwoo.what did i tell you

You: Do whatever you want but I won't go with you.

(says you push jungkook away but jungkook pulls you closer to him and kisses you on the lips)

You: Ahhhh... Leave me alone....

Jungkook: no matter how hard you try to get away from me,But I won't let you go

(after that jungkook takes you)

(After that you go home, You go to your room and Jungkook follows behind you.)

Jungkook: Get ready like a good girl and come down.

You: I will not marry you.

Jungkook: YN...... I'm saying for the last time get ready and come down Otherwise...

You: Otherwise....... Otherwise.... what will you do??

Jungkook: You will lose your parents for life.

(says jungkook leaves the room)

(After 25 minutes you get ready and come down. And stand by Jungkook's side.After that you get married according to the rules)(You don't look at your parents and don't say a word)

At Jungkook Home

Jungkook/Aunt: Yn.....you seem tired..Go to the room and freshen up and talk to the guests later.Jungkook take YN to the room.

(You go to the room and sit on the bed)

Jungkook: You're finally mine.

you: I have never been yours and will never be.

Jungkook: It will be.... One day you will love me on your own

You: Never.....

( jungkook leaves the room I'm just Eunwoo. I will never be yours.Mr.Jeon Jungkook.)

(You freshen up and go to the dressing table and comb your hair,But then Jungkook comes to the room. And on the bed)

Jungkook: What do you think of eunwoo that you loved him?

You: You will not say anything about him.He was better than you And I still love eunwoo.

(says you go lie on the bed but....Jungkook pulls you and pushes you on the bed)

You: Ahh... what are you doing, you leave me....

Jungkook: Why are you taking eunwoo's name?

You: What will you do?I will take his name again and again, I only love eunwoo।।

(Jungkook was getting angry so he started biting your neck)

To Be Continue