jukai

Happy new year guys, sending my love and blessings to all you guys<3

Trying my best to catch this book up to real time!!!
_________

Wouldn't you believe, hell is not a place
Hell is not a certain evil, hell is other people
Or the lack thereof, and their lack of love
And their lack of love

៚ • fifteen
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 8am
៚ • bryson jr. walker

"Bro it's absolutely freezing this morning," Samaria said as she got into my car.

"I wouldn't know, been sitting in my warm ass car in my warm ass jacket," I smiled earning an eye role from her.

"Get me a moose knuckle for Christmas," she said buckling herself in.

"You think I got moose knuckle money? You know this was a gift from my mom and dad last Christmas. They said I'm not getting shit else and that I better keep it in pristine condition."

"Ughhh I thought you loved me Bryson?"

"If I had moose knuckle money I would've hooked you up fasho." I said, slowing down as we reached a stop light.

"That's what they all say," she said turning her face from me and looking out the window.

"I can secure you a moose knuckle by age 25, so just wait like 9 years."

"Yeah whatever..."

Samaria and her attitude...

"Your face gonna get stuck like that Samaria," I said in reference to her furrowed brows.

She kept them furrowed until I reached and grabbed her hand to hold.

As I entangled my fingers with hers she slowly relaxed her face.

"Hmmm that's better."

"What's better?"

"You without a mug at 8 in the morning." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"See we getting somewhere with affection but that attitude is getting fixed next."

"I already told you I'd need dick for that. And since I don't have a man you're going to have to deal with it forever."

"You're nasty," I said mugging her.

"Hey, you started it!" She argued making me laugh.

It didn't take long for us to reach Starbucks and go inside.

That drive through was crazy and it was type empty inside.

When we went inside I saw some of the boys on the team along with other people from school.

But I ignored them and went on line with Samaria.

"Aren't those your friends?" She asked looking back at me.

"Yeah, but as long as they don't see me, I don't see them." I said making her lightly smile.

Once we ordered our stuff we waited on the side and I knew us being incognito wasn't going to stand for long.

"Yo, Bryson," I heard pulling me from my conversation with Samaria.