throw it in the bag

Y'all know me cause all I do is ride around in Bentley coupe
Got no need, she got me buyin her them Fendi shoes
All we do is shop until we drop
All-all-all-all-all-all we do is shop until we drop

៚ • three
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 3pm
៚ • bryson jr. walker

"Samaria come on, it probably doesn't even look bad," I said to Samaria as she stood in the dressing room.

Samaria, Jaliya, Jalani and I were at the mall because we wanted to shop around a bit. After the mall, the plan was to pick up some food and head back to my house and watch high school musical.

Jaliya came up with the movie idea, and who could really pass up on High School Musical.

"I don't know if I like it," she replied and I sighed.

"Just let me seeeee," I dragged my words and in a while she came out the dressing room in the dress. It was a pink bodycon dress with sleeves.

I don't understand what she was contemplating when she looked beautiful in the dress.

"Can you say something? Or I'm gonna think that you hate it..." she said looking at me worried.

"Samaria, the dress looks perfect, buy it."

"You sure?" She asked turning to look in the mirror again.

"Yes I'm 100% sure, now change back," she nodded before closing the door and getting back into her clothes. While she changed I stayed on my phone patiently waiting. Jaliya and Jalani were still looking around.

azealia- So you reallyyyy can't hang out with me today🫠

me- nah, i alr told you im with my friends today

azealia- When are you gonna talk to her about what she said to me at mcdonalds ?

me- but it was valid

azealia- Omg howww ?!?!?

me- cuz you cheated and she was just standing up for me

I took a breath and closed my phone trying to distract myself. Then I got two notifications that read:

azealia- Are you gonna hold that above my head forever?
azealia- I thought we were past this Bryson... do you even trust me anymore?

"Come on, let's go get in the line," Samaria stated catching me off guard. I put my phone away as she held my wrist, weaving us through the store.

I decided to leave Azealia on delivered. I didn't know what I was doing talking to her. It had been a week and some since that incident. Everyone told me to leave her but I stayed because besides the cheating she's really a nice girl.

So we're trying again, going slow and maybe we'll get back together or just remain friends. I'm not so sure yet.

"Bryson are you here right now?" Samaria asked and I nodded. But I know that she could tell I was out of it.

"This is a group day thing. Not a Bryson texts his ex all day thing. So lighten up," she nudged my arm as we made it to the front of the line.