Chapter 11

"FUCK" I grunted while continuing to bob her head this shit feel so good

"FUCK" I grunted while continuing to bob her head this shit feel so good. In a few minutes I finally released into her mouth

"Swallow it" cause you not going to spit my kids out She shook her head and spit it out. "You wanted my dick and when I give it to you you spit my cum out I'm going to fuck you  rough and hard and you are going to take it!!" I growled out at her.

She started whimpering and nodded her head yes "USE YOUR WORDS" I gripped her hair and pulled it "y..yes si..sir" she was shaking under me.

Before I could even flip her over someone barge into my office "WHAT!!"I said and looked at who it was turns out it was just my best friend Noah He was smirking we
Normally share out girls....

"I did not mean to interrupt you but we gotta go now the Russo are about to land and they want to introduce us to their sister ...I bet she's hot"He said with a smirk at the end

" SHIT, I forgot escort her out i need to take a shower" he just nodded

TIME SKIP: AT The Russo mansion

We are here now the Russo however did not arrive yet and not to mention I am horny. I got hungry so I decided to cook something

The perk at being 75% Spanish and 25% Jamaican my strongest side is Italian when it comes to features but my personality is mostly Jamaican as you might be able to tell.

I made Birria tacos

That shit was bussing of course I made enough for everyone

That shit was bussing of course I made enough for everyone...but for real
How long does it take to drive here cause if it wasn't for their sister coming home I would have left already and fucked some girl cause this no joke.

I heard the sounds of cars entering the driveway so me and Noah looked at each other and went to greet the Russo's. We went outside and saw everyone get out including a girl that doesn't look like your sister from the information Ryan told me over the phone that's his sister's Bestfriend.

I can see Noah eyeing her, ohhhh he better not use her cause from what I heard the Russo sister don't play bout her best friend and I would hate to see his ass Get beat.

Before I could finish my thoughts I was met with the slam of a car door I turned around and I was met with the most beautiful girl ever her curves were showing she had a beautiful face. And the kid in her arm was adorable

Shit i've never acted like this towards any girl she was getting me hard without even trying and It was turning me on. Before I could continue the Russo's called us over to introduce us.

Lorenzo started "the is Noah and Adrian
The best friends of the twins but also family cause I am really good friends with his parents through business our families are basically one big family"

"Hi it's nice to meet you" taylor said to me and
Noah but he pulled her into a hug and said "hey pretty" while smirking making her blush

However their daughter was just staring at me so I went up to her and she immediately snapped out of it "what's your name love"I asked her she started blushing before saying "Skylar"

Her name was beautiful just like her.
Realizing I was staring at me I cleared my throat and walked over to the twins I took a quick glance and saw that she was confused a little bit of hurt in her eyes.

Before you knew it her face turned cold that shocked me because it takes year to master that and it comes with its cons....

Everyone was talking to each other but then she broke it by saying "can we go inside now i need to get them ready to leave and honestly it's getting boring out here" I was expecting emotions but she had no emotions evident in her eyes.

Idk why my BABY is so cold but I will stop at nothing to find out why if someone hurt her they are as good as dead.

Lorenzo nodded and soon everyone went inside we all agreed that we should go have a shower and freshen up cause of the plane ride so everyone went to there rooms.

Including me and Noah as Lorenzo said we are family so we stay here a lot which lead to us having our own rooms this mansion is big has many rooms so it was not a big deal.

Plus I am always there so it was convenient I decided not to shower cause i did before I came here so I just stayed in the gaming room until everyone else was done.

30 minutes passed and I was getting boarded I heard people talking in the living room so I turn off the game and started walking. I turned the corner just to bump into something or someone

I looked up and saw that is was Skylar she mumbled a sorry and started to walk but I grabbed her had and lead us into a room I checked and made sure nobody was in the room before dragging her In and closing the door.

"What the Fuck!" She whisperer screamed I just stared at her she asked "what do you want!!?" I could tell she was getting frustrated so I gave her the honest answer

"YOU"

[A/N: so how was it this was Adrian first pov so I hope I did it ok cause I was panicking like I don't know how to act or speak like a man it was kind of hard but I got through it.
I am fully Jamaican so I decided to add some of that into the story because the way I talk and the way I type the same thing and I talk like a Jamaican if you get what I'm saying so it kinda sound gangster When they talking but I wanted to add my religion into the story let's just pretend everyone in the story has part Jamaican in them]