Chapter 3

We just landed Taylor and the babies woke up a few hours ago we fed them some cut up fruit as I made my way down the plane stairs I am met with 10 guards dressed in black in three cars

I mean I don't even use this much security so I don't know why they brought so much but like they say the more the merrier

I overheard them talking they said some thing about me having-

I am cut off out of my thoughts by a tap on shoulder I turn my head to find Taylor.

"Hey you ok" she asked.

"Yes but I am nervous and what if them are like them ...." I said making her body tense.

"They won't..... I hope" she said the last part in a whisper almost so I could not hear it "well let's go they are waiting on us" I nodded and went towards the car.

Me Taylor the babies and my brother and dad are driving in the same car. The other two cars are filled with guards following behind us closely.

A few hour later we came to a big mansion with a black gate damn this shit was big as fuck like. how many kids do you plan on making that you need all this space.

We got out the car then took the baby into our hand slowly because they were still sleeping and their crying is getting on my nerves!!!

We walked into the house then my dad screamed "BOYS GET DOWN HERE NOW" a few seconds we hear Loud stomps coming down the stairs soon after two boys came down damn they tall as fuck.

" as you all know earlier I got a call and we had to pack up and go out of country so I wanted to let you know that they found your sister because their mom sister sadly passed away and they needed a guardian or they would had went to foster care I don't know what else to say so welcome home Skyler and Taylor and their kids trini and dream Russo" dad said.

It was silent for a while before the front door opened in Came in another man I'm guessing he's the oldest and the don I mean I know but I was gonna let them know that.

" your cheeks are really soft and you look just like me We could be twins" I said to the oldest put my hands on his cheek I could tell he was happy because he started to smile I stepped back and continued "I am sorry I don't know any of your names" I lied. I told nobody in particular.

I can see the hurt expressions on their face.

"Hey sweetie it is nice to have you guys home I am your dad, Lorenzo I am 47" our so called dad said with a smile.

"I am your oldest brother my name is Alexandro and I am 23 I missed you so much" he said but still had a cold face on.

I am going to make him break soon enough he will show emotion. I thought before I was brought out of my thoughts but my other so called brother.

"I am the second oldest I am 22 and I am happy you are home princessa"he said I am now scared of him. But why is he so big I know he must work out a lot damn....

"Evan 19" said another one he glared at me and I gave him my death glare everyone look shocked.... What never seen a girl with a scary glare before.

"Hey baby sis I missed you even though I was little when you got taken I am Ryan and I am 19 ....this dumb ass over there is my twin sorry about him I know he misses you but he's gonna act cold towards you at first because he doesn't want you to get hurt" .he said the last part whispering to me so his brother couldn't hear I smiled and nodded at his words.

I think we're gonna be good friends.

"Hey I know you already know my name but this is my daughter trini" said Taylor with a big smile on her face everyone nodded in response.