十四 a strange feeling

*smut warning*

You groaned as you started waking up.

The first thing you became aware of, was your head pounding. And your dry mouth.

Your eyes opened but the room was dark.

It was still early morning, probably around 4 am.

You nestled into the bed as your eyes shut again.

But they shot open when you realized you weren't in your bed.

You sat up abruptly.

You were sitting in a large bed, in a cabin you couldn't see much else of because it was dark.

Where the hell am I?

The bed was very comfortable, in all honesty you wanted so badly to sink back into it and go back to sleep.

But your anxiety and confusion wouldn't let you.

Your eyes were finally starting to adjust to your surroundings.

The cabin was roomy. There was an open door you could make out that led to a bathroom, a wardrobe, a desk, a couch, among other pieces of furniture.

But, you immediately froze as you saw a sleeping figure on the couch.

Which you soon made out to be, Law.

You sat completely frozen as realization set in.

You were sitting, and had slept in, his fucking bed.

You just stared in shock.

You could make out his figure in the dark. He had his jeans on, but didn't have a shirt on. You could see his lean, muscular body. His tattoos. His sleeping face.

He looked peaceful.

It was strange to see him with an expression that wasn't of anger, being pissed off at you like he usually was.

He looked...

So fucking attractive.

You were made aware of your heart pounding in your chest and the fact that you had been staring when he shifted and you practically flinched, immediately turning away and hiding yourself under the sheets.

You could hear him shift, maybe stand to his feet?

You couldn't tell because you had turned your back to him.

Your heart was practically beating out of your chest when you felt the bed shift.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Just pretend to be asleep.

You didn't dare move. Although you couldn't see, you were fully aware that he was laying in the bed next to you.

You could feel him shifting and letting out a heavy sigh, as if he was trying to get comfortable.

You were laying in the middle of the bed. But still, you didn't dare move at all.

And that was when you heard his voice, it wasn't stern or angry, like it usually was.

It was deep and raspy,

"Shiina-ya."

You didn't move a muscle. Your heart pounded harder when you heard him say your name.

When you didn't respond, he must've thought you were asleep because you felt his hands start to grab you as though to move you over.