Sixteen

Amir lay panting next to me.

"I've definitely never done that before," he whispered, after catching his breath.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said, relishing the fact that I'd been able to give him a first time experience.

"How does the new hardware feel?" he asked, gently touching the metal bar.

"Honestly, it still kind of hurts."

"I can't believe you got a nipple piercing because of my story," he said, now idly twirling my chest hair with his finger.

"I was in a mood whilst you were gone and decided to do something out of character," I said. "You should've seen the look on the guy's face, when I walked in."

"Do you plan on having any... more?" he asked, his eyes glowing mischievously.

"I'm definitely not letting anyone with a needle near Ethan Junior if that's what you're implying," I said, laughing at the thought.

"Oh, god no," Amir said, with a pained expression. "I meant a tongue piercing."

"I think I'll pass."

"Perhaps I should get one. They say that..." he whispered the rest in my ear.

I immediately felt my body react to the mental image. He was going to be the end of me.

Clearly, my doubts had always been about my insecurities. Amir was no shallow child that would just have his fun with me and walk away.

Therefore, I'd be an utter moron if I didn't give him more to hold onto. I needed to let my guard down completely and assure him that my feelings were in line with his.

I carefully kissed his lips and said, "I love you, Amir."

He blinked at me a couple of times and said, "Because I suggested getting a tongue piercing?"

"No, you smartass! Because you're kind and thoughtful, fun and full of life, talented yet humble..."

He pressed a finger against my lips and said, "I love you too, Ethan. I already meant it the last time I said it."

"Jason is my everything and Julie will always be a part of my life. But you're the one piece of my soul I never thought I'd find and I already wouldn't know what to do without you."

"And you say I have a way with words, Mr. del Fiume!" Amir said, climbing on top of me.

Was he really going to do what I thought he was?

"I'm yours, Amir," I said. "In every way you want me to be."

A/N: This Chapter was fun to write because of all the innuendo. Most of my regular readers will know that I normally don't shy away from revealing more of what happens in the bedroom but I'm challenging myself with this one.