CHRIS CAFE

Ariana's pov:

4:30 pm

Ashy and I came a little early, don't know why but we just decided to be here early, we sat across the road watching from afar when we saw Antonio talking to some dudes in black, they sure look suspicious, he showed them something in his phone and they nodded, he payed them some money before they left.

    "What do you think he said?" Ashy asked

   " I think Akeelah is in trouble" I said feeling uncomfortable and to make it worse I felt the presence of someone, I turned and saw no one.

   " Fuck you" I said feeling so annoyed

   " What did I say ?" Ashy asked.
Fuck i said it out loud.

   " Sorry I was referring to Antonio"

   " Oh okay" whew that was a relieve ' you are gonna pay for this dude, I swear'

   " Oh, there are the girls" Ashy said pointing towards Chelsea, Ella and Alice walking towards us, about time.
Immediately they got to us Ashy explained to them what we saw earlier, such a running mouth she has.

  "Oh my God, Akeelah might be in trouble, we told her not to trust that pervert" Chelsea said sounding angry.

  " Chill girl, calling him a pervert won't help, right now we should think of how to solve this problem and help Akeelah" Alice said sounding calm, Weird.

  " Fine then, let's wait and see what happens, but I promise if something bad happens to Akeelah I would make sure I give Antonio at least a birth mark on his body, this I would make sure I do" Chelsea said sounding so serious. We waited for at least 4 minutes, when we saw a black van stopped beside the cafe, we did not mind though cause duh that's not what we were there for, a taxi also stopped and a very beautiful girl came out.

    " Akeelah!!" We said in chorus.
Yup it's Akeelah and she was looking really pretty, she wore a brown tight- fitted dress that stopped above her knee, She let her hair fall freely over her shoulders, a golden hairpin to match with the color of her eyes, she also carried a tiny golden purse and her shiny brown heals, damn she looked so hot, Antonio is gonna pay if he does anything to hurt her.

   "Damn Akeelah look so hot, Antonio doesn't deserve a beauty like her... Girls don't tell her I said that" Ashy said almost in a whisper.

   " Too late, I got it recorded" Chelsea said smiling

   " Huh!, When and where did you record it?" Ashy asked

   " Just now and in my head" Chelsea said and Ashy looked at Chelsea like she was running mad.

   " Gosh you guys should focus" ' Yeah I think you girls should focus cause your friend is in big trouble' I heard that voice again

   " Oh shut up mother fucker" I yelled

   " What did we do?" Chelsea and Ashy asked

  " Not you guys, I was referring to Antonio" I said somehow annoyed

  " Girls look" Alice called out. We looked towards the direction she pointed and we saw two dudes dragging Akeelah into their van, they closed it immediately and drove off.

   " Get in the car, hurry!!" I yelled.
We got into the car and I started the engine.

  " Ashy track Akeelah's phone now, and tell me the route they took" I told Ashy while driving.