Hiding Valuable Secrets from a Billionaire

Holding my shoulder, I slowly climb up the side of Starks Tower to the fire exit. There were no steps or shuffles heard inside the building. I slide through the door, carefully removing the book with my foot and gliding it across the floor into an open door. 

My arms are full of cotton pads, tape, tweezers, and clamps as I rush to the med bay for supplies. A light blue glow envelops the office as I clatter around, filling my arms with supplies. Blood was seeping through the webbing on my shoulder, so I hastily rushed through the door without looking into the hallway and smacked straight into a hard wall. The contents of my arms were scattered across the floor.

"Shit!" I exclaim out of shock"Language!" A familiar voice retorted
Taking all the supplies, I look up to see Mr Rogers looking at me with a confused expression."Uh, hi, sir", I said while quickly standing with everything secured in my arms.

"What are the medical supplies for the kid? You hurt?" He questioned, looking at my shoulder."N-no sir, just a, uhm, a science experiment," I murmured, trying to rush past him.

As I approached my door, he yelled, "Nice Pajamas, kid," and continued down the hallway. That was close, too close.

Using my foot, I opened my door, closed it behind me, and locked it. How the heck am I supposed to get this bullet out? I don't know the first thing about bullet wounds, but I can assume It can't stay in my arm. 

I peeled my red jumper back, revealing lots of crusted, dried blood amongst fresh dripping blood from my shoulder coming from a hole the size of, well, a bullet. I quickly grabbed the other end of my jumper and stuffed it into my mouth to make sure I made no sound. I picked up the sizeable tweezer-looking thing and pressed it into my arm. Pain shot through my shoulder, sending a buzz all the way down to the bottom of my fingertips. I grit my teeth as I try to get a hold of the bullet, but my blood is making it impossible to get ahold of it. Wrestled with the bullet in my shoulder for another half an hour, digging deeper into my own flesh, but finally dropping the tool in pain, it wasn't coming out. 

My body slid out of the chair at my desk and onto the floor, going unconscious from what I assumed would be blood loss, lots of blood, gone.

I had an out-of-body experience. Floating up to the ceiling, I could see my body on the floor, pale and cold. I moved out of my room through the window into the world, passing over kids sleeping, TVs left on echoing through empty streets, overhead lights flickering. Two men, tall, at the end of the dimly lit road. Talking could be heard - no, laughing.

" We're coming for you, Spiderman." the older man snarled.

"Nowhere to hide, Peter." The other chuckled.

I woke up in a sweat from the dream or the blood loss. I'm not sure. Grasping at the back of the chair, I pulled my body up to stand. Blood had dried all over my chest.

"Mr Park Boss is waiting for you in his lab and requests your presence immediately", FRIDAY announced

Jumping slightly, I reply, "Okay, Fri, tell Mr Stark I'll be down soon. I'm just having a shower."

"Mr Parker, you seem to have injured your shoulder. Would you like me to inform Mr Sta-"