Old Friends and new allies

Alone at night Izuku was walking through the near empty streets of Mustafu. What was he doing you ask? He was hunting.

'Where is he!? He's only killed three heroes here, he should be out and about patrolling by now.' He thought.

He could not for the life of him find who he was looking for and he had been at this for hours! Searching the city for one of the very few people he respected in Japan.

A few minutes later he caught a flicker of movement in an alleyway ahead. Once he entered it he saw nothing, but when he activated his Observation Haki he felt two people waiting to ambush him. He could not overlook however that one of the people felt familiar somehow.

Izuku wasn't threatened as he was a logia type, and next to no one in Japan even knew about Haki so he casually walked into the alley. Almost immediately one of the people jumped at him with a knife in her hand. "Hi I'm Toga!" She said excitedly as Izuku dodged her. "Let me see you bleed!" The crazy girl one again slashed at him with her knife.

"Oh" Izuku smirked. "If you want blood I'm afraid you have come to the wrong place." He said as he allowed the knife to pass harmlessly through his darkness.

(I forgot to mention in the bio that the yami yami no mi works more like the moku moku no mi in this au. It can be passed through and can fly by turning the lower half into darkness.)

Toga seemed very upset by the fact I didn't bleed. "Aww you're no fun. Dabi! He's All yours." She pouted   

"About time you crazy lady" the second person finally revealed themselves. The man was tall and had burn scars covering nearly all of his exposed skin. "If you can't bleed, let's see if you burn!" He shouted as blue flames burst from his palms towards Izuku.

Izuku still looked calm. Before his flame got close it was sucked towards Izuku's own palm."Dark Spiral!" His darkness swallowed up the flames.

"Sorry, darkness can't burn either!" Izuku fully transformed into darkness. "Black Hole!" He called out as darkness spread from his feet and covered the ground that Toga and dabi stood on. The two attackers sank into the darkness up to their chests and black tendrils pinned the the two's arms to their sides. "Now then." Izuku  smiled. "What should I do with you?" Izuku asked with a sinister look on his face.. Dabi tried to use his fire to attack Izuku but for some reason he couldn't use his quirk.

Izuku approached Dabi first. "You seem...familiar to me. Especially your eyes." Izuku grabbed Dabi's face to examine it more closely "get your hands off me you little-" "Touya Todoroki." Dabi's eyes widened. He hadn't expected anyone to ever call him that name ever again. He hated it. The name his bastard father gave him. 

"How-how do you know that name!?" Dabi demanded. Instead of the scary expression that had adorned Izuku's face a moment before he had a wide smile. "Zehahaha! Oh come on! You look very different from the last time I saw you but I still look the same, don't I Touya-aniki?"

Dabi's rage was replaced by confusion. Aniki? Only his younger siblings and their friends had ever called him that. He took a closer look at the man in front of him and his eyes widened. The green hair, the eyes, the bright smile. "I-Izuku!?"

"Zehahaha! I knew you'd remember me Aniki!" Izuku lifted Dabi out of his darkness and gave him a hug which Dabi promptly returned. "D-damn, if I still had tear glands i'd be crying right now." dabi said as he hugged Izuku tight. "But wait, they said you were missing."

"And they said you were dead." Izuku retorted. He didn't really care what had happened to Izuku Yagi, he was Marshall D. Izuku now. The reunion was interrupted a moment later.

"Hey! I'm still here, you know! Confused girl in the weird black puddle thing!"

Izuku and Dabi turned to see a pouting Toga. "Oh right! Sorry about that, a friend of Aniki is a friend of mine!" Izuku said as he released Toga from the darkness. "And who might this lovely lady be Toya?"