Return to japan

———————
Time skip 5 years
———————

Coming into the port of Japan was a ship that aside from a few older folks who looked on in fear don't recognize. It was a very good day for the crew of the Saber of Teach. The ship's captain stood proudly on the figurehead his curly green hair blowing in the wind as he laughed happy to finally return home after to many years of life on the grand line.

"Zehahaha! It's good to be back in Japan!" He called to the wind.

Approaching him from his rear his first mate smirked at his actions.

"Izuku we're coming into the port. Tenko and Hana have their things packed." The brunette informed her captain of the crew's situation.

"Ah, thanks for the update Ochako!" The now 18 year old Izuku thanked his first mate before placing a kiss on her cheek, much to her embarrassment.

"C-captain!"

"Zehahaha! You so cute when your embarrassed Ochako!" He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder as her face turned even reder.

Ochako Uraraka. She was as a founding member of the GreenBeard Pirates, and a veteran member of the Blackbeard pirates. How she became a pirate is a story of tragedy. Her family had taken her with them when they were hired for a construction contract in the Grand Line and were caught in a freak storm and shipwrecked. Luckily some kind pirates found them and took them in. Unfortunately the pirate crew had been found by the Marines a few days later and when her parents had tried to explain that the pirates had helped them they were simply treated like pirates and executed with the rest of the crew. Ochako had been the only survivor when she was found by Izuku and the Blackbeard Pirates.

"Ugh, can't you guys do that somewhere else?" A new voice called from the deck fellow them as they turned to see a tall black haired young man, his dog, and his older sister standing waiting to leave that ship that they had all called home for the past three years.

"Hehe don't be such a party pooper Oni-Chan."
His 22 year old sister demanded.

"...No." tenko said with a smirk.

Tenko and Hana Shimura. Also founding members of the Greenbeard Pirates and vets of the Blackbeards. Blackbeard himself rescued them from the streets of japan after they were thrown out of their parents house by their father for touching his personal items.

"Ah c'mon brother, let's go take the world by storm!" Izuku called to Tenko as he jumped in the air. The small dog at Tenko's feet barked in agreement.

"Oh Mon, not you too." He said slapping his own face.

As the Saber of Xebec, now called the Saber of Teach pulled into the harbor the four pirates and dog strolled off the ship with their belongings.

"Alright everyone last minute supply check." Ochako said pulling out a list.

"Izuku you have our money?"

"Yep! All two billion berries."

"And our weapons?"

"Resting with the rest of our gear in my Yami Yami no mi's pocket dimension" Izuku said as he pulled Raiu from the darkness he had turned his arm into.

Ochako nodded and turned to Tenko and Hana. "You have all your belongings?"

"Yep" Tenko responded with a sigh. "We triple checked."

Ochako once again turned to Izuku and nodded.

Izuku smiled and turned to his magnificent ship. "Alright Saber! Till we need you next!" He said as he turned his hands into darkness and fired it towards the ship.

Marshal D. Izuku the yonko heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें