Confession

I turned a corner and there he was, Draco Malfoy, leaning casually against the wall, a faint smile playing on his lips. His silver-blond hair caught the moon's radiance, framing his features in an ethereal glow.

     "Y/N," his voice was a gentle murmur, resonating through the corridor.

     I approached him, drawn inexplicably closer by an unseen force. His eyes, usually sharp and piercing, now held a warmth that captivated me. I felt my heart flutter, an unfamiliar sensation.

     "Draco," I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.

     He extended his hand, and without hesitation, I placed mine in his. His touch sent a wave of warmth coursing through me, a sensation both comforting and electrifying.

     As our fingers intertwined, he drew me closer, our bodies mere inches apart. Time seemed to slow down, the world around us fading into a blur.

     Draco's gaze never left mine as he brushed a strand of hair away from my face, his touch gentle against my skin. His lips, achingly close to mine, hovered, teasingly brushing against them with a feather-light touch.

     At that moment, the air crackled with an unspoken tension, a magnetic pull drawing us closer together. I felt my heart racing, my breath hitching in anticipation.

     And then, his lips met mine in a soft, tender kiss. It felt like the universe had aligned, every nerve in my body tingling with an indescribable sensation. Time seemed suspended in that fleeting moment, a perfect union of longing and desire. I wrapped my arms around him, losing myself in the warmth of his embrace.  His hands trailed down my body. He pulled away for a second, looking into my eyes. I could feel my heart racing in my chest. The world around us felt like it was spinning. Without hesitation, I leaned back in, closing the gap between us. Our lips met in a fervent, passionate kiss, igniting a fire that seemed to consume us both. It was as if the world around us had faded into oblivion, leaving only the intensity of that kiss. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer, and I melted into the embrace, lost in the intoxicating sensation of his lips moving against mine. Time seemed to stand still, and for that fleeting moment, all that existed was the fervor of our embrace, an undeniable connection that left my heart racing and my thoughts suspended in a whirlwind of emotions. He picked me up, my thighs pressed against him. My back slammed against the wall. His mouth moved down to my neck. I could feel his hand sliding up my thigh and under my skirt. His ice-cold hands reached the lace on my underwear and everything stopped.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

     With a jolt, I found myself waking up, the dream slipping away like sand through my fingers. Confusion and a lingering sense of longing remained, the memory of that dreamlike kiss haunting me. 

     "Jesus Christ," I groaned. I wanted to throw myself off of the astronomy tower.

     Attempting to regain my composure, I quickly got ready for the day, hoping the routine would help shake off the remnants of the dream that lingered stubbornly in my thoughts. I felt like people could hear what I was thinking. 

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

     I made my way to breakfast, attempting to focus on conversations and the tasks at hand, but my mind kept drifting back to the dream. The vividness of it left me unsettled, questioning the boundaries between reality and the vivid figments of imagination.