𝟎𝟎𝟓

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ACT ONEˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟎𝟎𝟓] ❞                 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

୨⎯ "You're delusional, Minho." ⎯୧

ᵀʰʳᵉᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏˢ, ˢⁱˣ ᵈᵃʸˢ ⁱⁿ

As the sun dipped below the towering walls of the Glade, casting long shadows and painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, the group of teenagers gathered near the dining area. Madylin had convinced Gally to whip up some extra of his drink so they could play a game of 'would you rather.' It was a good distraction from the stress they had daily.

The rules were simple: Each person would take turns asking a question, and the others would have to answer or take a drink. And the questions, oh the questions, were getting juicier by the round.

Nestled between Newt and Nick, Madylin felt at ease in their company. She gazed around at the group of boys she now considered her family, each one with their own unique personalities and charms.

Her gaze eventually landed on Minho, who stuck his tongue out at her. The two had become best friends since her arrival in the Glade, bonded by their shared humor and determination to protect everyone.

As the game progressed, the teasing among the boys escalated, each trying to outdo the others with clever questions.

Halfway through the game, Winston interrupted with a weird observation. "Hey, has anyone noticed how Madylin and Nick kinda look similar?" he quipped, earning a chorus of raised eyebrows and skeptical looks. Winston proceeded to explain his theory, pointing out similarities between the two's facial features. "I mean, they both have those sharp eye shapes, the freckles, and other stuff," he argued, his hands gesturing animatedly. "The only obvious difference is that Madylin is a ginger and, well, a girl, while Nick here rocks the blonde hair and dude vibe."

Minho couldn't help but chuckle at the comparison. "Yeah, I can see it now. They're both some ugly shanks—"  he teased, a smirk playing on his lips, as the other boys erupted in laugher. "Maybe they're long-lost siblings separated at birth."

"Rude." Nick whined as Madylin sent Minho a middle finger.

Madylin raised an eyebrow at the absurdity of this idea, her blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well if Nick is my brother, then I definitely deserve some sort of compensation for being related to him," she retorted jokingly.

Nick rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh please. Being related to me would be the best thing that's ever happened to you-" Madylin mocked the boy, earning a wink from him.