2

I walked the streets of Lower East Side Manhattan popping in and out of local shops trying to find a nice outfit.

I had just figured out I got the part that I wanted and I was ecstatic. I was shopping for clothes because later today I will be getting on a zoom call to meet the rest of the cast and I wanted to make a good impression.

As I was walking I saw this beautiful shop up ahead. Made of worn brick walls and flowers in painted pots lined the front of it along with a "Welcome" sign in cursive with designs of different shaped hearts on it. I started walking a little faster and eventually made my way inside. The floor was marble and the walls were white with hung beautiful paintings.

"Hello! Is there anything I can help you with today?" A tall blonde woman walked up to me with a bright smile

"Just browsing, thank you!" I smiled back

"Ok, just let me know" she then replied walking away

"This is perfect" I mumbled looking around

I skimmed through the racks of clothing until I found a beautiful navy blue short sleeve top I took it off the rack and looked at it. I then decided I was going to buy it.

I didn't really need bottoms because they couldn't see my legs anyway but I didn't care, I looked through more racks of clothes looking for a cute pair of pants. I found a pair of comfortable white cotton pants and I stopped myself at looking at anything else because I knew I would buy it.
                        —————————

I sat at my vanity in my new outfit straining my wavy brunette hair. I then grabbed my phone to check the time. 5:51. And the meeting was at six. Shoot. I was always in a rush no matter what I was doing. I began straightening my hair faster and put on a little more lip gloss as I had already did my makeup early today. I unplugged the straightening iron and walked over to my desk opening my computer, searching for zoom and typing in the code my mom had sent me earlier.

I took a deep breath and pressed join.

"Hello, CC! We're still waiting on a couple people but when they join we'll start" The Directer Nick informs me and I reply by smiling and nodding as I was on mute.

I take a look around the call, first noticing Madelyn Cline. I was beyond happy I've always wanted to meet her and I was eager to know which part she would be playing. I then noticed Emma Myers and I was happy to see her again as we've worked on a few project's together in the past and grown close.

I also saw Ariana Greenblatt which was exciting. Ryan Renolds was in the top left screen beside Margot Robbie. And Kristen Bell on the bottom screen. This cast looked so good so far, I was excited. Just then Dylan Hoffman joined, that meant there was only one person left. I looked over at my wall as I waited and then sudenly heard a voice making me jump a little.

"Hello, hello everybody!" Nick greeted

"This is the cast of Secret's" He announced "Well, the main part's anyway"

As he was talking I looked around the call seeing who joined since he had started his speech as I laid my eyes on Walker freaking Scobell. I widened my eyes and then stopped immediately taking a drink of water remebering I was on camera.

"I think you guys all know what parts you will be playing but I'll tell you anyways, Margot, you will be playing Paris Dean, Anthony's mom" He informs her and she smiles

"Ryan, you're playing Jackson Dean, Anthony's father, Ariana, you are Sandra Miller, Jesse's Ex-girlfriend. Madelyn, you have the role of Delia Chandler, Elle's older sister, Emma, you will be Ruby Collins, Elle's best friend, Kristen your role is Regina Chandler Elle and Delia's single mom, CC you will be Elle Chandler"

He continued on but I couldn't believe it, it didn't feel real, this was one of the biggest roles I had ever played yet. I smiled big and I could see Walker looking at me.

"Dylan, you will be Anthony Dean" 

Wait, that mean's Walker's-

"And Walker you have the role of Jess Warner"