1

I sat on the very edge of my made bed trying not to mess up my white comforter with designs of mini pink flowers while searching Hulu on my TV for the tonight show to see who's on now. It was already live and 5 minutes in. I read the name down at the bottom to see "Walker Scobell" I decided to click on it and started watching trying to figure out where I've heard his name before.

Oh, I remember someone asked about-. I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my own name being mentioned on the TV.

"I don't know if you've heard, Walker, but CC Sawyer was actually talking about you on her TikTok live a few days ago." Jimmy Fallon informed walker

"You're lying!" Walker grinned ear to ear

"You seem excited about that" Jimmy laughed looking at the boys face light up

"What! No, I just-" Walker replied nervously trying to act natural

"Should I play the video?" Jimmy asked smiling

"Sure" Walker replied and Jimmy then pulled up a screen recording of my live

"Thought's on Walker Scobell" I read a comment from the live while attempting to curl my hair

"Walker Scobell" I repeated to myself "Oh! Isn't he the Kraft Mac and Cheese kid?" I exclaimed realizing where I've seen him "He's cute, I like his smile" I then added looking at my self in the mirror and zoning out "anyways-"

And then the video ended. I can't believe everyone including Walker just saw that, I don't even know him.

"Wow" Walker sat there with his eyebrows raised

"If you're watching this CC, I think you're cute too" Walker than said looking directly at the camera and Jimmy started laughing

"Walker, I heard you auditioned for a movie this week. Can you tell us anything?" Jimmy asked intrigued

"I can't yet, but maybe if I get the part" Walker smiles

"Do you know when you find out?"

"Yes, on Monday"

That reminds me I had just auditioned for a movie too. I had recently auditioned for the female lead named Elle chandler. It was one of those fake dating movies where the two main characters fall in love in the end.

But I was excited because fake dating was my favorite trope and there was a twist it was also a murder mystery which is one of my favorite things to read about, I love mystery.

My character was 16 years old and it was being filmed in a small town in Wilmington. Basically what I know from reading the script is a boy named Anthony Dean was murdered in a small town and Elle wanted answers she wanted to solve the murder not because she knew him or anything just because it gave her a good opportunity to practice.

She wanted to be a detective. So she researches about him and figures out Anthony's best friend "Jess Warner" is her neighbor she decideds to go to him for answers.

He tells her he will tell her anything she wants to know if she "dates" him to make his cheating ex girlfriend, Sandra, jealous. From what I could understand Jess acted like a jerk but he actually wasn't he was just grieving since his best friend died so he acted like he didn't care about anything and wouldn't talk to anyone.

That's the main plot and there are other characters like Elle's older sister-Delia, Elle's best friend-Ruby, Anthony's parents and other friends and the suspects. Etc.

A/N
Hello, hello!! This chapter's pretty short but I just wanted to start with something. Thank you for reading so far!! The chapters will get longer as I get farther into the book.