Chapter 10

"When are you going to start driving?" Kyle complained. "When you put on your seatbelt." I snapped.

"I don't wear seatbelts." "You have no choice."

"I do have a choice and that's why I'm not gonna put on the seatbelt." He argued.

"Well when I say you have no choice then you have no choice." I declared aloud.

"Why do you care so much if I don't wear my seatbelt?" He asked. "Because we might end up in a car accident." I replied. "We won't." "How can you be so sure?"

"That's the thing. I'm not that sure but if we're lucky enough, we won't get ourselves into that situation," He said. "You act as if you might be the one to cause the car accident." He mumbled.

"Oh trust me it's very tempting," I said.

"So are you gonna put on your seatbelt or not?" I asked him.

He stroked his chin as if he had a beard there and made a 'hmmmmmm' sound. I watched him bring the hand that he was stroking his chin with down and locking his fingers with his other hand as he brought it behind his head. "Nope." He answered, leaning back against the seat he was in.

"Ugghhhh fine!" I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over to his seat so that I was sitting in his lap. "What the hell Arianne!" He yelled, trying to push me off of him but as soon as our skin made contact my body felt like a million of volts were send throughout my entire body filling me with a numb, buzzing feeling.

He seemed to notice this feeling too cuz he stopped fighting me off. I took this as my chance. Slowly slipping my hand underneath one of him arms I managed to grab a hold of the seatbelt. I quickly yanked it forward towards me and clipped it into the slot securing Kyle in place.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I asked him playfully. Kyle didn't respond to my question though instead he just sat there frozen with me still on his lap. Silence grew between us and I was starting to get an uneasy feeling from within me.

I decided to break the silence "Ky-" My words were caught in my throat as I watched Kyle leaning towards me very slowly. He stopped when his face was mere inches from mine. If I turned my head even the slightest way I was sure our lips would touch and I sure didn't want that to happen. So I stayed perfectly still on his lap.

I tried talking but no words would make it's way towards and out my mouth so I used the telepathic web.

Kyle.

He didn't respond in words instead he responded by using his body. I watched carefully as he pushed his chest closer to mine.

"W-what are y-you d-ddoing?" I asked, my words coming out rough and ragged due to the uneasiness. "I-I c-can't." He whispered in a deep musculine voice that made butterflys form in my stomach. I didn't even knew I could get butterflys.

"W-what?" I asked him, no longer feeling uneasy but confused.

"I can't hold it in any longer."

"What are you talki-"

Kyle's lips crashed into mine cutting my sentence and air off.