Chapter 8

This is probably a new record for me for uploading a new chapter by the next day.

And I work verrryyy hard on this chapter.

So I hope y'all ENJOYED it and please tell me what you think of it.

Oh and I almost forgot VOTE, COMMENT, and, FAN MOI!!!!!

Thanks

-LilOstephy098

****************

I reached into my bag and took out a silver key dangling from a keychain and stuck into the door knob. I pulled the door handle backwards but it wouldn't open. I tried again but it still wouldn't budge "Ughhhh open you stupid door." I grunted, placing both my hands on the handle and foot on the door I pulled and pulled on it.

When my hands started to feel sore I let go stumbling back a little. I looked down at my pumping, red hands and looked back at the door. Taking a few steps back I ran towards the door when I was far enough from it. My leg shot out from below me straight making my foot aim towards the door. Bamm!!

My knees were bented and I had one hand placed on the floor in front of me and the other behind me to steady myself from falling over. I looked back towards the door while still crouching down. The bolts and screws that held the door together seemed to be scattered everywhere. And the door itself looked busted up and was lying outside on its side. Oh well I'll fix it later or Dad will I thought.

STOP THINKING!

It was Kyle's voice in her head. Again. "Ughhhh."

How can I stop thinking I've been practically doing it my whole life?

I don't know just find a way.

Just like you said about the telepathic web thing. You know what instead of standing there and telling me what to do why won't you at least pitch in to help? You are the main cause in this telepathic web thing we have going on.

How is it my fault?! You're the one to blame for this thing. It was you who got us into this cuz you messed up!

Don't you dare put this on me Desmond! You better not forget who saved your worthless ass!

Today Kyle's thoughts have been entering my head without my permission. And let me tell you something most of it were about me and it wasn't good. At all.

I went upstairs and into my bedroom and threw my bag onto the computer chair. I pulled the bottom drawer out and grabbed a pair of gray dreamer short pajamas and a matching gray tank that says "Thor" in cursive in the front. I closed the bathroom door behind me and started stripping my clothes off.

I squeezed the bottle of shampoo onto my palm and rubbed my hands together and started to massage it into my hair. The shampoo was called "Vanorestilla" because of how it smells. It smelt like the forest and vanilla and it was one of my favorite shampoo.

When I was done I turned the faucet off and pulled the shower curtain to the side to reach for my towel that was hanging on the wall hook. I wrapped it around my body and went over to open the bathroom door since it was getting a bit humid in here and I locked my room door so its not like anyone can get in.

I went back to the sink and turned on the blow dryer.

KYLE'S P.O.V

I stood on the Hick's front porch watching Arianne's father- Glen Hick's fixing the door. "So umm what happen here?" I asked, not really caring just trying to start a conversation so he can invite me in. "My daughter is what happened." He answered, wiping sweat from his forehead using the back of his hand.

 "Arianne did this?" I asked, suddenly intrigued. "You mean bust open this door? Then yes." "Oh." I said. I waited a while longer but he didn't made any move to invite me in. Finally losing it I couldn't wait any much longer so I asked him "Listen can I come in I need to speak to Arianne it's important."

 "Yeah go ahead." He said, waving his hand as a sign for me to come in. I walked in and was greeted by Helen Hicks- Arianne's mother who was in the kitchen dicing celery on a cutting board. "Oh we have a visitor!" Helen exclaimed, stopping the knife from completely going through the celery half way. "Hi Mrs.Hicks I'm Kyle," I introduced myself, holding my hand out to hers. She wiped her hands on her apron and shook my hand.

"Well Kyle do you need anything?" She asked politely. "Umm yes I'm here to speak with Arianne." "Oh well she's in her room it's upstairs the last room down the hall." "Thank you." I went upstairs towards the direction Arianne's mom pointed me too. My feets stopped in front of Arianne's door. I turned the door knob and pulled it out.

The sound of a blow dryer hits my ears I turn my head where the sound was coming from. Big mistake. Arianne was standing in front of the bathroom mirror in only a towel covering her body and a blow dryer in hand. The towel clung to her body so tightly that it was like seeing her without clothes on. And damn she has some big breasts.

I know I should've looked away at the sight of Arianne in only a towel. But I couldn't tear my eyes away from her half naked body it was almost as if my eyes were stuck to her body like glue to a piece of paper.

I watched her turn the blow dryer off and place it on the side of the sink. She released the towel from her body letting it fall to the ground. Leaving her there naked. She glanced up at the mirror and screamed. Immediately she grabbed the towel up from the ground and wrapped it around her body again. She took the blow dryer off the sink and threw it directly at me. The blow dryer came flying towards me and before I realized it it clocked me on the side of the head making me fall back.

I saw black blotches near the corner of my eyes before I was enveloped by the dark I heard another piercing scream.