Chapter 7

HONNKK!!!!! I jumped off the counter stool and dropped my plate into the sink. Walking over towards the door I grabbed my bag off the couch and my phone with it too. I saw Tallie outside in her car with her head sticking out of the window "Yo bitch get your skinny ass self over here right now!" She hollered from her car.

"What's up?" I buckled myself in and placed my bag beside me. Tallie turned around to face me "You ditched me last night is what's up!" She clarified. "What are you talki-" "Oh my gosh I totally forgot Tallie! I'm soo sor-" Tallie held a hand up to my face "Stop." "But let me expl-" "I just wanted to say......THANK YOU!!!" She shrieked, unbuckling her own seatbelt so she could climb over to my seat.

She gave me a huge hug that lasted about a second before she pulled back down towards her own seat. Her expression was one of happiness and excitement. "W-what?" I asked clearly confused. "Because you left I had no ride." Guilt came over me when she said that. "But not for long when Ryan offered me one!" She shrilled, clapping her hands in excitement and rocking her head back and forth causing all of her straight dirty blond hair to go flying.

"And because of that me and Ryan got to have some.....alone time." "I'm really happy for you Tallie." I said, trying to force myself to bring up a smile. "Me too and let me tell you A that boy knows how to kiss unlike the others I-" I cut Tallie's talking off.

She kissed him? I'm happy for Tallie. I really am but some part of me kind of like Ryan as more than a friend. I think. I mean who wouldn't like him Ryan was tall, well built, and of course good looking but he just wasn't my type. So I guess Tallie can be with him if I wasn't interested in him right?

".....and how his hands do all the work it's it's it's j-just feels sooo amazing that I can't even describe it right." She mumbled, looking at her hands with wondering eyes. "You make it seem you guys took it to the hotel room." I blurted. Tallie immediately swirvled around in her seat to face me again and I could see the color in her cheeks "Did not!" "Sure hun sure." I said, patting her shoulder.

"Lets just get going we're about to be late anyways." She said, turning her attention back to her car as she slowly stepped onto the gas pedal making the car move forward towards the road.

Shit! I woke up early today thinking of a way to break the telepathic web me and Kyle have going on. But still I haven't come in up with anything that would do us good. Today I was dressed as a sporty chick in a gray t-shirt with a purple dinosaur picture on the front of it, a pair of denim boy shorts, and a purple beanie on the top of my head.

"Come on." Tallie said. She was bented down so only half her body was in the car and the other was outside for all the perverted guys to check out her butt. I stepped out of the car too and followed Tallie jogging up the steps to the front of the school.

"Over here Arianne, Tallie!" Me and Tallie both turned our heads at the same time towards the source of the voice that called us out. Elliott was standing under our favorite oak tree with his hands cupped around his mouth. When he noticed us looking he put them down by his sides and gave us a smile.

When I came close enough to Elliott he brought me up close to his body and into a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and had to tippy toed a bit since Elliott was like three or four inches taller than me.

I let out a surprise shriek which quickly turned into laughter when his arms around my waist tightened and lifted me off the ground. Spinning me around and around with my feets still not touching the grass. He placed me down beside Tallie leaving my head feeling all woozy and spinning.

"Sure, you give the girl that ditches me in the club a hug but not the one that made you soup when you were sick huh?" Tallie asked, a foot tapping impatiently on the ground waiting for an answer from Elliott.

"That soup is what got me sick in the first place." Elliott replied. "Fred, you better take that back!" I saw Elliott's fists clenched into a fist when Tallie called him by his middle name. Elliott hated it when we call him by that it reminds him of that weird kid that has a squeaky voice.

"I won't until you take back that horrible, disgusting name." "Nuh uh you're taking it back first." "You started this so you take it ba-" "Guys I'm gonna go okay?" They didn't even knew I was talking to them instead they ignored me and continued there never ending argument.

Uggghhh talk about best friends they are. I sighed and started walking towards the back of the school. Suddenly out of no where Kyle ran me up against the hard, brick wall. His arm was secured on my neck pressing down until I started choking for air. "Did you find a way to reve-" He stopped in mid sentence when I kneed him in his shaft.

He dropped down onto the floor holding his member in both hands and groaning in pain at the same time. I bent down so I was at eye level with him. Leaning towards him I whispered into his ear making sure he heard the threat I put in there "If you ever lay a hand on me one more time Desmond...you'll regret it." I blew into his ear and saw his body shiver from my action or was that just the pain taking over?

KYLE'S P.O.V

I was walking in the woods behind the school. My feets halted to a stop once my nostrils were filled with such a familiar fruity, citrus smell and if I concentrated hard enough I could make out a trace of vanilla following it.

My legs took off running towards the figure that was walking by. I attacked her against the wall hearing her let out an oof in surprise of my sudden action. Then she was choking the next when my arm pressed down harder at her neck. "Did you find a way to reve-"

I dropped down to the floor holding onto my precious member that was helpless at the moment right now. "Arrrggg!!" I groaned in pain, squeezing my member a bit harder to lessen the pain.

That little bitch kneed me I thought.

"If you ever lay a hand on me one more time Desmond...you'll regret it." She whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver a little. I stood up and let out a low growl in her direction. Her expression stayed the same it showed no reaction of fear or anything she didn't even flinch a bit. This girl was very and I mean very different from any other girl I've ever met.

"What do you want?" She sneered. "Did you find a way to reverse the telepathic web?" "No, but I'm working on it." "Well work faster cuz I can't have your thoughts clouding in with mine all the time." I nagged. "I'll find a way so stop your nagging you got me late for first period now." "Puh-lease you never show up for that class." "And how would you know that?" "Because I'm in that class with you too but you wouldn't know that because you never show up." She scoffed at me.

"For your very information I do go to that class." "When?" "Today." "You mean starting today?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow up in amusement to this conversation we're having. "Ughhh." She stomped off towards the way she came from and disappeared when she made a turn behind the school's brick wall. Leaving me there with a satisfied smirk on my face letting me know I did my job.

Even if we have a telepathic web going on I'm still me.

************

Wassup my wattpad readers??

So here's my new chapter for Mate or Not. Just Get The Hell Away From Me!!!

I know, I know it's probably not the kind of chapter you were looking for but heyy I was in a rush and didn't have time to edit it.

And I had ketchup shoved into my nose (don't asky why) the other day and I think it found some way towards my brain clogging up my imaginative part.

So yeah banger I know well I hope y'all enjoy this week's chapter.

COMMENT.......VOTE........ annddd FAN ME!!!!

If you don't there will be some serious consequences waiting for you from me!!!!!!!! Remember I gave you a warning take it or leave it LOL!!!!!

-LilOstephy098