Chapter 3

AFTER Rhaegan and Kamden talked about Kalyssa, he couldn't help but to feel guilty about it. He knew where Kalyssa is and yet he didn't say anything to Kamden. Well, he doesn't fully know Kamden yet but base from how long he have known and observed Kamden, his boss have changed. The soft and gentle Kamden is gone and was now replace by strong and ruthless guy if he dares to.

Ayaw ni Rhaegan na magkaroon ng panibagong laban kaya hindi siya nagsalita patungkol sa alam niya. Mas pinili niyang itago ang katotohan sa Boss niya, he's certain that someday Kamden will understand why he have to lie and do this.

It's not like he don't trust Kamden but he wants Kamden to trust him and prove his worth to the family.

Right now, Rhaegan was left alone in the gathering room. Umalis na si Kamden at nagtungo sa labas kung saan naroon ang iba. Bumuntong-hininga si Rhaegan at hinilut ang sentido, maraming mga bagay na gumugulo sa isipan niya at isa na ro'n si Cole. Speaking of that devil, he almost forgot that Cole invited-- well told him to go to his house tonight. It's nearly nine pm at ang usapan nila ay alas sais ng hapon ay dapat nasa bahay na siya ni Cole.

He wanted to stay here but he knows Cole. That beast won't give him peace if he don't show up to Cole's house kaya kahit tinatamad siya at ayaw niyang pumunta pinilit parin niya ang sarili. Bago siya umalis pinalitan niya ang sout niyang sweat pants at hoodie  kanina. He wore a plain white t-shirt and black cargo pants and sandals for men, yeah he wanted to look unpresentable. To unattract Cole for him.

He didn't use any of his cars or his ducati, he called a taxi and drove away to Cole's house.

Kapagkuwan makalipas ang ilang minuto sa byahe nakarating narin sa wakas si Rhaegan sa destinasyon niya. Nasa tapat siya ng bahay ni Cole at hinaharangan ng dalawang security sa labas. Ayaw siyang papasukinng dalawa at ayaw namang maniwala na pinapunta siya ni Cole rito, imposible raw lalo't mukhang mangagatcho raw siya. Rhaegan didn't have the energy to fight back or talk back with these two big fat security guards. He simply wants to enter but they don't want to let him in.

"I'm telling you the truth, I am a visitor." He said, boringly.

The guard laughed and pointed to his chest. "You! A visitor? C'mon man... Master Cole would never--- I mean... No offense but you look like you came to steal something."

Rhaegan rolled his eyes.

"Look what's your wearing? I don't believe you."

"Damit na pala ang basihan ngayon." Sarkastikong sabi niya at hindi naman naintindihan ng dalawang lalaki.

They looked so confused.

"Just call your fucking master and tell him that someone is looking for him and he will tell you himself that I am the one he's expecting." He confidently uttered.

"We don't want to. Beside, we don't have to. Our boss can see us right now. We have a lots of CCTV cameras here, you can't see 'em because it's so small, it is like a size of an ant. But he sees us--"

Rhaegan didn't let the guard finishes the words he's saying when he raised his middle fingers in the air and looked up as if he was looking for something--- a cctv cameras. "Hey! What are you doing!?" Nagtatakang tanong ng guwardiya at pinipigilan siya nito.

Pilit na ibinababa ng mga ito ang kamay niya. "Our boss can see us right now! Put your fucking hands down!"

"I won't! Tell your fucking boss that his visitor is here!" Naiirita niyang sigaw sa pagmumukha ng guwardiya. The other looking russian guard clicked his tongue and hissed. "Get lost you bastard. You can't fool us---"