Prologue

LORD Bozrah and Princess Lyanna were celebrating the victory for their house. Via Bareon filled with joyful cheers and a delightful sight. They have brought thousands of soldiers from the city of Meneotius. The Via Bareon were secured and guarded by the Meneotius soldiers, they own them now. "Cheers to our victory!" Bozrah Baratheon raised his goblet filled with fine wine.

He use to say, a fine man deserve a fine wine.

"We will no longer fear the invaders who keep trying to destroy the Via Bareon castle! We will stand strong and as one to protect this castle, we will not let our enemy think that they can invade and manupilated us just like what they did to my half brother! I am not Anthony, we will survive this and we will bring victory to our house!"

Everyone in the castle cheers and shouted for him. They think he is some of king that would protect them from the heaven and earth. "We will make history! History that shall not be forgotten! We will make them believe that a Baratheon is truth to their words."

Lyanna smiled as she toast with Bozrah and many of their companion salutes to Bozrah. This is what she dream to be, in the midst of crowd and they see only nothing but her. Making sacreds vow and will defend her always.

"This is more refreshing than ever." She said while smiling.

Bozrah walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "Today is our day to celebrate, don't you feel happy?"

Lyanna smiled sweetly. "I am happy. We could rule in our own, destroy those who dare to challange us... We are free from anything that could lead us to proverty and war." She said.

Ngumit si Bozrah at sumimsim ng wine, pareho silang tumingin sa mga bisita nila. Finally, the victory is theirs.

Lyanna went down to entertain some of their guests came from other countries and so did Bozrah, the two traitors were happy to entertain they guests. Both knows that they can use these people to gather more alliances and to provide keys to their victories. These people are rich and wealthy, some of them owms a lot of hotels, run a big business and owns a bank. Lyanna and Bozrah need those kind of things, they must pretend to like these people and get their trust to get what they want.

The party lasted for four hours and when the party was over. Lyanna went inside her room with Bozrah, day by day the two begun to know each other and as days goes by they begun to develop feelings for each other. Lyanna always find Bozrah gorgerous and she have seen his bad side. She stayed and kept herself away from other men, she wanted Bozrah and only Bozrah could appreciated her. She was no longer a girl but a woman. Bozrah have flowered her a month ago, it happened at the exact night they sold Kalyssa to Mr. Aleksandr.

As they entered to her room, Bozrah was caressing her body while kissing her on the lips. It was a rough kiss, nothing passionate when it comes to Bozrah. He likes to show his ruthless side to her and she always likes it anyway.

The two begun to undress one another as he lay her on the bed. Lyanna could not think of anything but to feel Bozrah inside her. She became a wanton woman whenever Bozrah started fucking her. She couldn't say romancing her, but rathering fucking her.

Bozrah was never gentle to her when it comes to this. He likes to hear her scream and moan loudly, he likes to hear her beg, crying when she can no longer take it. Bozrah is not Bozrah if he's not ruthless.

Being ruthlessly in bed while fucking her from behind, Bozrah does not care if Lyanna whimpered in pain with combined pleasure as long as he's enjoying her, he does not care at all. What he cares is his satisfication after this. Bozrah gripped her waist and thrust deep and hard inside her, making Lyanna groaned and moaned loudly.