Chapter 1

THEY will never understand how Rhaegan became so brutal to their enemies, they will never understand how Rhaegan became the man he was before. Ang akala ng lahat ay tinalikuran na ni Rhaegan ang dating gawain niya ngunit dahil sa mga nasaksihan ng karamihan napagtanto nilang there was never a new Rhaegan. Right now, Mr. Montero and Mr. Kang was watching Rhaegan punching the man who knows where to find Kalyssa. Kasing bangis ng halimaw ito kung makatitig sa binubugbug nito, kasing bilis ng kidlat na tumama ang kamao nito sa mukha ng lalaking pinapahirapan nito.

Rhaegan showed no mercy and when he grew tired of punching the man, he stopped and walked towards the table. Sa lamesang iyon, may tatlong baril at may mga bala sa loob, limang dagger na iba't iba ang pagkakadesinyo at sobrang talas. At may isang lubid at itim na panyo. Those things are to use to torture the man but Rhaegan hasn't touched it yet. He didn't use it yet.

Nilabas ni Rhaegan ang sigarilyo sa bulsa niya at lighter saka kumuha ng isa at nanigarilyo. Puno ng sugat at dugo ang mga kamay niya ngayon pero wala itong pakielam lalo't hindi parin nagsasalita ang lalaki kahit ilang beses na niya itong binugbug at pinahirapan. He was actually getting board, he puffed a grey-smoke out from his mouth as he faced the guy.

Matapang at malakas ang isang ito. But in the end they always talk. "Just tell me where did you take her." Rhaegan uttered calmly.

The man laughed and spitted in front of him. The man did that again, it was obvious to them that this man have no interest of sharing the information or to tell them where Kalyssa is, the man is obviously wants to piss them off till they let their anger controls them and that might kill this man. But Rhaegan nor the two men observing what's happening did not fall from the trap. Hindi kumibo si Rhaegan at sa halip ay tinapon niya ang sigarilyo niya at inapakan iyon upang patayin ang apoy. He then, picked the dagger that has a melted snake design around the handle. He pointed the dagger to the guy as he walked towards him. "Let's do something exciting." His voice and eyes grew darker.

Huminto si Rhaegan sa mismong harap ng lalaki at marahas na sinabunutan ang buhok nito. He yanked the man's hair and he heard him whimpered, he slightly smirked and chuckled. "I will write my name on your face so you will always remember me. Every time you look at in the mirror, my name will appear on your face so you will never forget this day." He smiled devilishly.

The man was breathing heavily and was scared but he still act like he wasn't. Rhaegan then, lightly pointed the dagger on the man's forehead and before he started using the dagger as a pen to write his name on this man's forehead, he looked at the man face. "You'll like this, you will scream."

He started deepening the dagger through the man's skin and he started writing his name. And he was right, the man screamed in pain as he continued writing down his name on this man's forehead. He was doing it slow and hard. He wants this man to feel the tip of the dagger through his skin, Rhaegan didn't care how loud the man screams, wala siyang pakielam kahit malikot ito at pilit na iniiwas ang ulo sa dagger niya.

After he finish writing down the letter R he then, proceed to the next letter and the man was not having the fun at all. Pain, that's what the man feels.

"Ahhh!!!" The man screams in so much pain and Rhaegan could see the tears falling from the man's eyes. He have wounded him deeply.

Nakangisi si Rhaegan habang sinusulat ang pangalan niya sa nuo ng lalaki at nang umabot na siya da letrang E, umiyak ang lalaki at nagmakaawa ito sa kanya. That's when the time he stopped and he looked at the man. "I-I will tell y--you!" Mang-iyak na sabi ng lalaki.

Hinintay ni Rhaegan ang sasabihin nito. "Mrs. Kalyssa Aleksander was brought to her new h-home, the M-Meneotius c-city. Her husband owns and protect the small city." The man cried out.