[7]

Bandhu jann kripya vote k sitaaare pr click kare or apne punya bhaav comment section mai viyakt kare 🤌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"Okay, Sir."

"I understand, Sir."

"Sure, Sir."

"I'll announce that, Sir."

It's already been 15 minutes, and the NCC coach has kept me standing here with him. I have to go; she's waiting for me in the classroom. It's the next day, and the school is busy preparing for Independence Day, with the families of martyrs invited as guests.

After getting our content checked by Shubha madam, we decided to meet in the chemistry lab for practice in the second half. Shubha ma'am liked our idea a lot; she found it creative and engaging. Fifteen minutes have passed since recess. I'm trying to get away from the parade instructions. Apparently, the senior head boy sprained his ankle, so I had to be the torchbearer in the parade. I wish she could be the flag holder behind me. Well, I wish for many things, but I don't want to rush anything; I'm just grateful for whatever is happening and the pace.

"Can I go now?" Coach's eyes narrowed, giving me a look as if trying to burn me alive.

"Do you have somewhere more important to be than the parade alignment?" I gulped from fear as his voice was loud and demanding.

"I'm sorry, Sir." He nodded at my apology and walked around the ground, explaining the commands and parade directions.

"Lovish, make sure your voice is firm and doesn't shiver while giving the command." It's the third time he has explained the same thing.

Someone save me from this torture, for God's sake. I have to go; she's waiting for me.

"Aarushi, let's practice once." My eyes widened as he asked the senior head girl to practice with me. If the parade goes on, it will easily take half an hour; I can't take it.

"Vijay sir," we turned back to see Shubha ma'am standing in the corridor.

"Shubha ma'am." Vijay sir's eyes lightened up seeing her standing there.

"What is Lovish doing here? He's supposed to be practicing the speech." God bless this angel, who is here to rescue me.

"Why are you here, Lovish? You should have told me that Shubha, I mean Shubha ma'am, asked you to practice." Seriously? This man is not letting me say anything. How in hell was I supposed to tell him that I need to go?

"I'm sorry, sir." I can't afford to make a point here anyway. He is too proud and arrogant. Shubha ma'am has her charm with getting things done according to her.

"Go and practice. We can do this later." I left the ground and thanked Shubha ma'am, who passed me a soft smile.

I checked the time to see I was 45 minutes late. Goddamn it, I hate being late. I rushed toward the chemistry laboratory. I stood at the door to catch my breath.

My eyes fell on her. Taking slow steps, I walked toward her. She was sitting on the stool, arms folded on the marble counter of the lab. Her head comfortably nestled in her arms, face turned to the side. I walked closer, seeing her amber orbs curtained by her eyelids, long black lashes kissing her soft cheeks.

Her small flicks of hair were falling on her forehead as her cheek was pressed against her arm. She looked cute, lips glued together in a small pout, face glowing in the sunlight through the window.