[3]

Bandhu jann kripya vote k sitaaare pr click kare or apne punya bhaav comment section mai viyakt kare 🤌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, yeah, hey... I'm fine. How are you?" I bit my tongue as unnecessary words slipped out. I shut my eyes in embarrassment, only to open them at her small giggles.

"Cute," she whispered softly, making my cheeks and ears burn.

"I'm sorry." Scratching my neck, I tried to regain the confidence that had just left my body.

"It's okay. I'm fine too. Prachi asked me to take science notes from you. If you don't mind sharing them with me, can I please have them for a day?" Her politeness made her look even cuter. My eyes fell on her rosy milky cheeks and her fidgeting fingers that were probably going to be cramped by her constant twisting and turning. Is she nervous?

"Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind at all. Just a second." I looked for my science notebook, which was apparently with Karan, who was noting yesterday's work from it. I snatched the notebook from him, caressed it properly, and offered it to her. She left my bench with a soft thank you. Heaving a sigh, I settled into my seat, and my eyes fell on Karan, who was looking at me with squinted eyes and a sulking face.

"What happened to you?" I knew the reason, but I asked again just to confirm.

"I still have to finish my work, and you gave the notebook to her." He huffed, pinching my arm.

"Ouch, junglii aadmi." I pulled my arm and rubbed the now red area.

"What kind of friend are you, Lovish? Why did you give your notebook to her?" Dealing with Karan can be a sport sometimes.

"She is pretty." A smile surfaced on my face when my eyes wandered in the classroom to see her smiling beautifully while talking with Prachi.

"Mai bhi toh pretty hun. dekh mera maasoom chehra." He fluttered his eyes blinking them at me making me feel disgusted at his actions.

"Shii!" I shooed him away but he was persistent.

"Haww, Kalyug bhai, Kalyug!" Karan was clicking his tongue beside me while I rested my face on my palm, taking in the comforting view before me.

Shortly, the class stood and wished the teacher in unison. It was time for the match's class, and I got reminded of the homework. Oh god, I can't afford to get punished before her. The teacher is going to give at least five blows on my palm with his wooden stick.

"Karan," I called him slowly, as he was my only rescuer at this time.

"Say," he is playing tough I know, but I have to persuade him anyhow.

"Tu bhai ke liye kya kar sakta hai?" He looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"Kahan bali dera hai ab meri?" Heaving a sigh, he asked me in distress.

"Cola pilaunga, pakka." His eyes glistened, and he nodded his head.

The teacher started checking our notebooks one by one, and when he came beside our bench, he gave me a very displeased look.

"Lovish, this is not expected from you." He shook his head, and I saw her turning her head to look at me.

"No sir, Karan took my notebook with him yesterday." I gave an apologetic look to Karan, who gasped in shock.

"Kyu Karan, ek copy kaafi nahi hoti padhayi ke liye jo iski bhi saath le gaye the?" Karan gulped, fumbling answers while she just passed me a small smile, turning her head back to look at the board.