Chapter 1: Californa

I've been gone from social media for 3 weeks straight now with only 1 tweet posted.

That may sound like whatever, but considering I normally post at least 3 times a week on youtube, multiple tweets daily, a few tiktoks every week, and at least 1 instagram post a month, my fans found it weird.

Also considering the tweet was only sent yesterday, so for almost 3 weeks straight I was completely radio silent to my online fans.

The tweet I posted read~

hey guys, im really sorry if i worried anyone, i am okay, i promise. a lot of things have been going on, ill be posting a youtube video explaining everything within these next couple days.

thank you to everyone who has been checking up on me and staying by my side! love you all <3

My eyes roamed the crowd, adrenaline pumping through my veins, my heart thudded, my throat felt weird.

Why am I this nervous?

and then, I saw him.

I let go of my suitcase and bag, dropping them to the ground without a care, and ran so fast.

"PUMPKIN!" I half yelled from behind him, he quickly turned around and I ran to hug him, arms around his neck, him quickly retaliating, arms around my waist.

"Pumpkin, seriously? we're still on that?" he said, smile heard in his voice, although he tried to sound annoyed, as i've been jokingly calling him pumpkin ever since the blind dating video came out with him in it, were one of the questions he answered with calling the girl pumpkin..

"God I fucking missed you so fucking much" I said into Johnnies neck holding him
tight, "I can't believe i'm finally with you again" he said, squeezing me tight, he must have opened his eyes in the hug and saw my luggage sitting in the middle of the airport,

"Mara, are you trying to get your stuff stolen?" he said, pulling out of the hug, his hands still on me, I turned around to see what he was referring to, "Oh, right" I said, quickly running up, grabbing my stuff, and running back to him, my lips stretched into the biggest smile i've had all year.

"Come on, Marie, you ready to meet Jake?"
Johnnie asked, taking my suitcase and bag, as I only carried a backpack now, Jake is Johnnies best friend and roomate, i've talked to Jake a bunch of times through facetime, and consider him a friend of mine, so i'm pretty excited to meet him.

We made it to Jake, who waited in the car, since Johnnie still cant drive, Jake had to come with. "Hey Jake!" I smiled excitedly "Hey Samara, finally get to meet you" he said happily back, I immediately went on my tippy toes to hug him, him hugging back.

We chatted for a short moment before we got my luggage in the trunk and left to my new home.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

"So, thats all?"

"Thats all." I confirmed Johnnies question, both of us finishing unpacking my new bedroom, which happened to be next door to Johnnies bedroom.

I didn't have much, the reason being too many things I had previously owned reminded me of Daniel, and so I donated them.

I got up from my bed and came over to Johnnie, wrapping my arms around his neck once more, with him immediately hugging back.

"I'm so thankful for you" I said quietly, "i'm so thankful for you, too, Mara" he said quietly, rubbing my lower back gently.

I pulled away with a gentle smile, my eyes a little watery from getting emotional. I just loved my best friend so much.

"You've been through alot Marie, i'm proud of you" Johnnie said, looking down at me. I smiled,
"Can we watch death note?" I asked quietly, he laughed, nodding his head, "Of course we can"

Me and Johnnie used to be obsessed with death note together, so I find comfort in it. It reminds me of us, of him.

We decided to watch it in his room, since my new room didn't have a TV, and we didn't wanna be bothered by Jake in the living room, plus in the back of our heads, we both knew we would end up falling asleep together.

We made some popcorn and went up to his room, I already knew what it looked like when he toured me through facetime, but I decided to poke fun still.

"Love the virgin bed" I bumped him with my elbow, looking at all the funko pops and figurines lined up above his bed.

"Shut it" he mumbled, falling into his bed, I carefully slid under the covers, setting a bowl of popcorn on my lap as he got netflix pulled up.

The anime started playing, we got more comfortable, turning off the lights and sinking into the pillows.

Not gonna lie, I was paying no attention to the show. My head was turned to my right, staring at the boy beside me.

"Whatcha looking at?" he asked, glancing over noticing my stares, stuffing his face with popcorn.

"My favorite person" I replied quietly

He looked over to me, and through the dim lighting I could still makeout the red damping on his cheeks.

He now stared at me, the sound of Lights voice playing lightly in the background, although to the both of us, the world was silent.

He swallowed his breath, looking down, "you're my favorite person too" he said quietly, grabbing some more popcorn and looking back to the TV.

I still looked at him, amused by that interaction. Why was he so flustered? I couldn't help but laugh a little, "how nice of you, pumpkin"

"Stop" he quickly said, but couldnt hold in his laugh. We both fell into a small fit of laughter.

"God, i've missed you" he said smiling, "I don't think i've missed anyone as much as I did with you" I added with a smile.

The night continued with us switching death note to our shared spotify playlist instead, since we both were too focused on the fact that we were together again to pay attention to it, and just talking to eachother and laughing. It was the best feeling over.

I also shit-posted on my tiktok of me and Johnnie just messing around, the fans didn't even know I moved back yet so this would at least reveal that i'm back im Cali, considering you could tell I was in Johnnies bedroom and not him in my old one with me in Nebraska

We ended up falling asleep on eachother, just like the old days, not to mention lonely day by system of a down playing in the background.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

A/N:
hope u liked the first chapter!! remember to vote!
words- 1136