THE WORLD

For a long time races lived in equality, but like all things, good and evil wax and wan

For a long time races lived in equality, but like all things, good and evil wax and wan. The humans and Orcs banded together to form a giant army and went on a war path killing everyone who disagreed with them.

The Orcs brought the sirens aboard with their alluring songs, and the Elves and Fae banded together, to fight against the encroaching armies.

After a large and deadly battle, with the Spring and Fall Fae's pushed into extinction, as well as a giant spell cast upon the Sirens removing their songs, and dissenting among the Orcs and Humans in their inner circles, a treaty had to be made.

The Separational Accords  was what was agreed upon. The Neutral Zone was made for peace treaties and equality in the purest sense to be made.

The United Nothern Division and the Republic of Unity was mostly inhabitanted by humans, with a small mix of elves in the Republic of Unity.

The Valley of Beauty was made for the dragons to seek refuge from them being hunted over and over again.

The Summer Fae lived a nomadic style of life through their large blot of land, trying to live through the humans attacking them, breaking the treaty, but unpunished all the same.

The Elvish Empire and the Laelan Dynasty are both primarily Elvish in population, the only difference is the democratic-like empire and the totalitarian control of the Laelan Dynasty.

The Orcs split up over their interpretation over thier societies rules, with the Northern being kind and civil about them, and the Southern focusing on the brutal violence. The two of them fight over the land on Africa, with little progress on either side.

The Mederi Desert was left alone, the magically charged desert left to the nomads.

The Sirens quickly desolved into feral behavior and infested Australia and part of Antarctica, with the Orcs thinning their population every now and then.

The Winter Fae's, who's spirits were weakened, became a recluse in Antarctica.