Chapter:5

Next day!

Abhishek got a call from his manager who informed him about the reaction of some toxic shippers. He got more irritated listening to it as they have clearly misjudged his actions. His manager asked him to clear the matter himself and call out these shippers.

He opened his twitter account and his mind wandered seeing the worst situation. He, without thinking anything, entered in one of the panda gang space and call out the toxic shippers rudely. He was irritated as, from 3 months now, his every little action is getting judged and he's getting hate from atleast one of the fandom everytime and he's honestly so done with it.

As he left the space, he felt bad for talking like that for his fans but this was seriously needed. He's already irritated because of Manisha and now his tags were also filled with all the negitivity as everyone again lack to understand his actions and took everything negitively.

Manisha heard his space and she understood with his voice that he's very much frustrated with this shipping. She felt bad as somewhere she's also the reason he's getting hate. Maybe, they should end this ship and ask Abhisha fans to stop shipping them clearly so that his atleast his one problem can solve.

She dialled his number and he picked up in a second.

'hello.' Abhishek said picking up the call. He's lazily reading some comments under his post which were only screaming negitivity but his mind was thinking something else. He was only thinking about Manisha's reaction on all this. He hadn't called her thinking she'll not pick up that's when his phone rang and his eyes grew wider looking at the caller I'd. He immediately picked up the call and greeted her.

'hi Abhishek. Kesa hai tu?' Manisha asked him.

Abhishek smiled sensing the same concern in her voice, it used to be in bigg boss house. Everything can change but Manisha's concern for Abhishek will never!!

'thik hun. Mujhay kya huna hai.' Abhishek said sounding normal.

'acha sun hamein kch zarori baat karni hai tujh se.' Manisha said.

'han bol.'

'hum dono abhi live jaatay hain sath mein or Abhisha fans ko hamein ship karne se mana kar detay hain.' Manisha said shocking Abhishek.

'kya? Kyun? Kch hua kya? Ksi ne kch kaha kya tujhe?' Abhishek bombarded her with questions.

'ek second Abhishek. Sun to sahi. Hum is liye keh rahe hain kyun ke humein pta hai ke ye sab teray liye bht ziada hu rha hai. Tujhe dono taraf se hate mil rha hai. Aisay mein ek shipping fd band hu jaye gi to shayd teray liye hate kam hu jaye gi.' Manisha explained him.

'kya guarantee hai ke is ke baad hate kam hu jaye gi?' Abhishek asked.

Manisha didn't know what to answer him now as she knows he's right. She has no guarantee that the hate will decrease after this stunt.

'guarantee nh hai par hum try to kar sakte hain na.' Manisha said.

'mujhay Abhisha fans se kabhi hate nh mila.' Abhishek stated.

'aray lekn abhi to space mein bola na tu ke in shippers ki waja se tujhe hate milta hai or teray rishte kharab hu rahe hain.' Manisha said the last line in a low voice as she thought the relation he talked about in space was his and Jiya's and he don't wanted it to ruin. Honestly, she has no problem with him being friends with Jiya but somewhere, deep down her heart, where she has buried those feelings of hers for him, it hurts. But she has decided she'll never think about it and will never talk to him about it.

'lekn wo mein dusri fd ke shippers ke baray mein bola ke unke faltu hate ki waja se meray rishte yahan kharab hu rahe hain kyun ke un ke wo fozol comments parh ke hi tu mujh se kitne din se baat nh kar rai hai.' Abhishek said and this time it was Manisha's turn to be shocked.

'kon se comments?' Manisha asked.

'wohi comments ke mein teray sath comfortable nh tha. Mein badal gya hun. Meri dosti badal gai hai or bakwas baatein jinhein shayad mein ek baar parhun bhi na lekn Manisha ji ki to aadat hai har comment parhne ki or har comment ke baray mein overthink karne ki.' Abhishek said making Manisha more shocked. She don't know how he knows the exact reason of her changed mood.

Abhishek knows all this because he knows Manisha better than her. He didn't think about all this until last night when he read some comments under their vlog about his unusual behaviour towards Manisha. Yes, he was conscious this time about their closeness because he don't want them to go through what they suffered few months back moreover her family was also their and he can't be that close to her infront of them but he knows his Manisha better than anyone. She may not be active on twitter but she reads all the comments on her youtube and Instagram and overthinks everything. He knows this thing affected her and she must thought that he's changed now.

'tujhe kesay pta?' Manisha asked him.

'mein na tujhe bht ache se janta hun bua. Mujhay pta hai tera ke tujhe koi kaam ki baat to samjh aati nh hai lekn aisi fozol baatein sochne mein tu sab se aagay huti hai.'

'to tu hum se baat kyun nh kar rha tha sahi se?'

'Manisha wahan teri puri family thi. Mein sab ko chor ke sirf tujh se baat to nh kar sakti tha na. Or tu konsa aa kar meray pas beth rai thi. Tu bhi to dur bhag rai thi.' Abhishek complaint her.

'han to hum gussa the. Tu ne kaha tha ke tu meray sath time spend kare ga par tu bhag gya meeting par. Agar tu na jaata to ye sab huta hi na. Mummy, Rohit, Mishti sab chalay gaye the sirf hum the ghar par us din lekn tujhe meeting attend karni thi na.' Manisha scolded him.

'han to tu ruk leti na. Tu mana kar deti to meri itni himmat thi ke mein ek kadam bhi ghar se bahar nikalta.' Abhishek said making Manisha blush.

'han tu bara manta hai na meri har baat.'

'beta mein man leta hun tu nh manti.'

'han han bht seedha hai tu to. Ab tu dekh hum kya karte hain teray sath.'

'kya matlb?' Abhishek asked her.

'hum aa rahe hain Delhi 3 din baad car ki delivery lenay. Ab hum bhi tujh se milay baghair Mumbai wapis aayein ge jesay tu jata tha wapis hum se milay baghair. Phir tujhe pta chalay ga kesa lagta hai.'

'teri soch hai beta ke tu Delhi aye gi or mujhay milay baghair wapis jaye gi.

'wo to hum dekh lein ge ke kesay milta hai tu mujhay.' Manisha challenged him making him laugh inwardly. She's buying a car with his reference only. So, its obvious he'll be their at the time of car delivery and this girl challenged him that she's not going to meet him.

'thik hai dekh lena.' Abhishek replied to her.

'acha ye sab chor or ye Abhisha fans ka bta. Ye to teri har baat apne uper le kar bethe hain.'

'aray ye sab dogle hain ek number ke. Bas ek story ki dair hai ke tu Delhi aa rai hai, dekhna ek ek wapis aajaye ga.'

'han teray jesay hain na sab dogle.'

'han hum sab Abhisha shippers dogle hain.' Abhishek said making Manisha's heart skip a beat.

'tu Abhisha shipper hai?' Manisha asked him.

'han sab se bara Abhisha shipper to mein hi hun.' Abhishek said.

'chal chal bakwas band kar.'

'abay mukhiya mazak kar rha tha.' Abhishek said laughing and Manisha laughed along with him. Deep down they both know he isn't joking but this is not the right time to talk about this.

'chal ab hamein jana hai ek meeting ke liye bye.' Manisha said.

'challenge yaad rakhiye ga Mani ji.' Abhishek said making Manisha smile. This is the new name he has given her 'Mani ji' and she's absolutely in love with the way he calls her with this name.

'yaad hai Abhishek Pantole. Ab hum Delhi ayein ge or tu hum se mil to kya hmaien dekh bhi nh paye ga.' Manisha challenged him in full tashan and cut the call. They both were excited and Manisha was more excited as she's going to buy her first car and then this challenge.