Chapter:4

Abhishek was lying in his bed scrolling his insta as he finally got some free time. He was scrolling when his manager sent him the video on which he was going to react. He looked at the thumbnail and got shocked as it had Manisha's picture. He immediately played the video and found the clip funny and decided to react on it.

He completed his reaction video and uploaded it not knowing the consequences. He had his lunch and then slept for sometime.

Manisha was shooting her youtube video at her home when her phone started buzzing constantly. She ignored it first but then she got irritated by continues notifications and decided to stop her shoot for sometime to check on what happened.

She saw the clip where Abhishek reacted to her roast and a smile crept her face as she heard her name from him after so many days. She immediately watched his reaction video and she was okay with it. She didn't find anything wrong in the video but her fans were demeaning him. But she decided not to speak in this matter as it'll only add fuel to the fire. Everyone will forget after some hours, she thought, but it only got worst as Abhishek liked a negative comment about her whole fandom and it didn't go well with Manisha as well. She was fine with the video but she actually hurt seeing his like.

Abhishek got up with the irritat sound of his phone buzzing continuesly. He opened his insta and got shocked seeing the negitive reaction of Manisha's fans on his reaction video on which he didn't even utter a single negative word about her. He opened his video's cs and it was filled with negative comments. He scrolled through the cs and he, mistakenly, liked a negative comment which targeted on Manisha's whole fandom. He got irritated and switched off his phone. He went to gym to forget about the negitivity and came back after an hour.

As he switched on phone, he saw many missed calls from his manager. He called him back.

'Abhishek tu ne wo comment like kyun kiya?' his manager asked as soon as he picked up the call.

'knsa comment?' Abhishek asked clueless.

'tu ne comment like kiya apni aj ki reaction video par jis mein likha tha ke Manisha ki puri fd hi negative hai or ab uske fans ne bawal machaya hua hai sm par. Tu please unlike kar us comment ko.'

Abhishek firstly opened his insta to check which comment he liked exactly. He saw the comment and felt bad as it was actually a very negitive comment. He went to his cs and started finding that comment. He finally found that comment and unliked it immediately. He then started thinking about Manisha as what is her reaction on all this as they was no update of her on sm. He called her and surprisingly, she picked up the call.

'han bol.' Manisha said.

'kesi hai tu?' Abhishek asked.

'hansne laiq hain. Aj kal sab log hans rahe hain hum par.' Manisha taunted him and he felt bad about it.

'Manisha mein ne sirf react....'

'mujhay us video se koi problem nh hai. Problem us comment se hai jo tu ne like kiya hai. Tu kch fans ki waja se sab ko negative kesay keh sakta hai? Aisay to meray cs mein bhi roz panda gang ko negative bola jata hai. Kal se agar mein wo sab like karna shuru kar dun to tujhe acha lagay ga kya?'

'Manisha tujhe lagta hai ke mein jan bujh kar teray fans ke baray mein kch negative like karun ga? Ghlti se hua yrr. Mein ne unlike bhi kardia.' Abhishek justified himself.

'thik hai.' Manisha replied and cut the call.

'aray Manisha baat to sun....' Abhishek stopped as he realised the call was cut.

'thik hai mat kar baat.' Abhishek said getting irritated and threw his phone on the bed.

Next day,

He put on a tweet making some brainless people understand the difference between a roast video and a reaction video. He didn't care what other people are saying but he cares enough about what Manisha thinks and he wants this message to reach her also that he only reacted to her video and never roasted her, if she's thinking this, as she said him yesterday that people are laughing at her. He never wanted to hurt her. It was just a fun video to which her fans made a big deal.

Late night, he was scrolling X when he got continuous notifications from Abhi/ya fans as Jiya was liking random tweets and now she like a AbhiSha edit and fans were going crazy with her (abnormal) actions. Abhishek was trying to ignore that (irritating) girl and her (more irritating) fans for a long time now but he was already frustrated today and now this. He just simply replied on her tweet by a 'soja' only and in a second it created havoc on sm. Jiya and her fans were also shocked seeing his reaction as they thought he's again going to ignore her (abnormal) actions. She also replied him in a cool way thinking her (abnormal) actions are affecting him not knowing he actually roasted her.