Chapter:3

As they reached home, Abhishek and Jasus went to sleep as they were tired due to travelling and didn't rest even for a second. Manisha was also tired so she also went to sleep.

Next morning, Manisha woke up and started preparing for breakfast.

'good morning Manisha.' Abhishek said rubbing his eyes as he came out of the room and saw her.

'good morning. Kya plan hai aj ka?' Manisha asked him thinking that he's going to spend time with her finally as they didn't even get a second to talk to each other properly.

'aj meri ek meeting hai abhi 2 3 ghante tak nikalna hai mujhay or shaam ki flight hai Delhi ki.' Abhishek said busting her bubble that he's going to spend time with her.

'wow nice. What a plan!' Manisha taunted rolling her eyes.

'kyun? Kya hua?' Abhishek asked confusingly. According to him, Manisha is very happy that he stayed at her house and spent time with her.

'nh, kch nh hua. Tu breakfast kar le or ready hu ja meeting ke liye. Mein bhi shower lenay ja rai hun.' Manisha said placing breakfast in front of him and left quickly.

Abhishek has sensed something is off with her but he thought maybe he has again rejected a mv that's why she's upset as it happened before also. He didn't pay much heed to it and after sometime he left for his meeting along with Jasus. Meanwhile, Manisha stayed at home. Rohit and Mishti had gone to Vishal's house last night and her mother went to meet some relatives.

She was alone at home and was overthinking all the events. Firstly, she thought Abhishek was maintaining distance with her in front of camera and maybe uncomfortable because of her family but now she's sure that their relationship has changed. Abhishek is changed. The hate finally won over her love. He isn't the same anymore. Moreover, she read some comments also where her haters and some fans also noticed his changed behaviour in today's vlogs. This was eating her inside. This is the only thing she feared after coming out of bigg boss, what if he changed? She spent hours in crying and slept after sometime, thinking the same things without eating anything.

After sometime, her sleep broke as she heard voices. She got up and went out of the room and saw her family and Abhishek their talking and laughing on something.

'aray Manisha acha hua tu uth gai. Abhishek abhi yehi keh rha tha ke uske janay ka time hugya hai or tu soye ja rai hai.' her mother said as she noticed her standing there.

Manisha immediately looked towards the clock and regretted sleeping for so long.

'humein pta hi nh chala time ka. Itni dair hugai.' Manisha said controlling her tears. It's his time to leave. Don't know when he'll again meet her. She wasn't sure if he'll again meet her or not. Abhishek stood up and walked towards her.

'aray koi baat nh Manisha thak gai hugi tu. Itna kaam karti hai. Acha hua so kar neend puri karli. I know tu ne chutti meri waja se li thi but sach mein bht important meeting this warna cancel kar deta.' Abhishek said cupping her face lovingly.

She looked at him not knowing how to react. She badly wanted to hug him tightly but maintained the distance as she thought he'll be uncomfortable as all of her family members were looking at them. She just nodded her head and he passed her a assuring smile.

'Manisha mein ja rha hun in dono ko airport chorne tu bhi chal sath phir mein tujhe ghar drop kar dun ga.' Vishal said.

Manisha was going to refuse but Abhishek spoke.

'han good idea. Chal Manisha sath chal.' Abhishek asked her and how can she deny her pantole.

'thik hai.' Manisha said and went inside her room to get ready quickly. After sometime they reached airport and as they came out of the car, they got shocked as paps was present there.

'inko kis ne bulaya?' Abhishek asked her in a low voice.

'pta nh. Hum ne nh bulaya.' Manisha said smiling sweetly toward the camera. Abhishek got uncomfortable as he heard paps referring Manisha as his girlfriend so he quickly went inside giving a side hug to her.

Manisha went home with Vishal and as she opened her insta, she saw people making fun of her saying Abhishek ignored her at airport and he don't like her anymore. Manisha never gave a feeling towards these hate comments but today it was affecting her. She tried ignoring these feelings but couldn't and end up reading all those hateful comments and got manipulated.

After reaching Delhi, Abhishek tried calling her many times to inform her that he has landed safely but she wasn't picking up his calls irritating him to no end.

'kya hugya bhai itne gussay mein kyun hai?' Nischay asked his brother who was continuously calling someone and cursing under his breath for not picking up his calls.

'kch nh.' Abhishek replied finally keeping his phone aside.

'thik hai nh btana chahta to mat bta.'

'abay yrr Manisha ko call kar rha hun kab se ek call nh utha rai meri.'

'busy hugi yrr.'

'raat ke 1 bje kahn bust hugi wo.'

'abay to so gai hugi. Kyun call kar kar ke preshan kar rha hai usay?'

'wo itni jaldi nh soti or wesay bhi mein to 11 bje se calls kar rha hun na. Aaj to wo wesai sara din wo sirf soi hai ab konsi neendh puri kar rai hai apni.'

'tu ziada soch rha hai. Chor ye sab meeting ka bta mujhay.' Nischay asked and they started talking about their work.

Days passed by, and in these days Abhishek and Manisha hadn't even talked for once. Abhishek was busy with his shootings and Manisha was deliberately ignoring him. He used to call her initially but getting no response, he also got pissed at her and stopped calling her.