MISSION 30: OFFICIAL LEADER

30: Official leader

Ainee's POV

NATAPOS kaming kumain ng miryenda at ngayon ay tahimik ang lahat at nag papahinga. Nabasag lamang ang katahimikan nang mag tanong si Lhairra.

"Who's going to be our leader?" Nagtinginan kaming lahat nang tanungin niya iyon at pagkatapos ay nalipat naman sa akin ang mga tingin nila.

"Hey, of course si Ainee," nalipat kay Akhira ang tingin nila.

"Besides, hinanap naman talaga namin si Ainee to join her organization." Tatango tangong sabi ni Reymart.

"Yeah, that's what tito George told us," sabi naman ni Kelsea.

Tiningnan ko lang sila habang nag uusap, hindi ako makasagot, although I already expecting this to happen but still I don't know what to say. In the end they are all agree to make me the official leader.

"That's final, Ainee will be our leader." Guine announced.

"What can you say Ainee? Are you okay with that?" Nilingon ko si Pearl.

"If that is what you want, then it's my pleasure to be your leader." I said. There is nothing I can do about it anyway, if that's the decision of the majority, there is nothing I can do but to accept what they want and besides, this is what my father always said. The organization he wants me to lead.

"Tomorrow, Pearl, Kevin and Olivier will going to visit the hostage. The rest will stay here." Paalala ko sa kanila.

"Where are you going?" Guine asked dahilan para mapalingon ako sa gawi niya.

"I'm going to go check my company," I lied. I'm going to deal with someone.

We all agreed on what we should do tomorrow. Pearl, Kevin and Olivier will going to visit the hostage and the others will just be left here in the quarter while me, I will meet with Bryle.

I need to get information from him, information about them and their organization. He is the leader of the dragon's organization, I know he has those information about them that can help us.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out of my bag only to see a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

See you, tomorrow afternoon :)

*****

NAGISING ako sa sikat ng araw na tumatagos sa bintana ng kwarto ko. Tumayo ako para tingnan ang oras sa wall clock ko at nakitang 8:00 palang ng umaga. Bumangon nalang ako at dumiretso sa banyo para mag hilamos.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I've been too busy these past few days, I haven't been able to visit my company. I sighed

I left the bathroom and went straight to my drawer to get my laptop. I sat on the bed and opened it. Messages from work immediately appeared to me when I open my laptop, though most of them are from my secretary, Carmyne.

From: Carmyne

Good day ma'am!

Mr. Diaz reported that the sales of wine factory has been good in the month of July.

From: Carmyne

Good afternoon ma'am!

The product managers has a product proposal, suggesting to release a new product in Chip factory.

Ilan lang 'yan sa mga nabasa kong messages, and that was all last week and yesterday. Sinara ko ang laptop at inilagay iyon sa side table ko pagkatapos ay bumaba aki at dumiretso sa kusina.