Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

Hey, listen.

This book, as I've stated in the other two, is my darkest in the trilogy. It deals with some very sensitive topics. But because of that, I feel the need to tell you that while this book does deal with sensitive topics, it's a book about healing.

Cameron has healed over the trauma he received, but he hasn't recovered himself in the process. Cameron will be put in tough situations that will bring him to talk about what happened.

This book is a journey of self-discovery.

This book is about healing with the people you were always supposed to heal with.

Cameron was silenced, but he won't be silenced anymore. It's time Cameron spoke about his trauma and healed with one person he should have all along.

While he will also have his time with his brothers, Asher is the main focus. It's not particularly about the romance (there is quite a bit of hurt/comfort in this story, though) but it's about finding your way back to someone you shouldn't have lost in the first place.

Asher and Cameron were never supposed to be 'right person, wrong time,' and even though that is how it played out, now they have a chance to come back together. To heal. To take control.

Because as Cameron will learn—damaged doesn't mean unlovable.

Please read the trigger warnings at your own discretion.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

-Mentions of past rape (Not on page. Not written. Only spoken about. Quite often.)
-Mentions of a suicide attempt. (There is not another attempt, but the characters discuss it.)
-Suicide attempt scars.
-Needles (Tattoo scene)
-Mentions of past emotional abuse.
-Mentions of past emotional scarring.
-Mentions of a video of the assault. (THIS DOES NOT GET RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. I don't care if this is a spoiler. It doesn't.)
-Internal struggle and darkness. (Cameron and Asher both.)
-Dark jokes.

With that said, I URGE you to read the other two books before this one. Cameron is a villain in book one and starts his healing journey in book two. If you don't read those books, you're missing out on a lot of detail. So, if you haven't read them—I don't want to hear anything about something not making sense. That was your choice.

I write these books for me. There are pieces of myself in all three triplets.
Carter:
-Black sheep
-Invisible
-Eating Disorder
-Bi-Polar Disorder

Cade:
-Autism
-Everyone's shoulder to lean on
-Battle with confusing emotions
-The protector

Cameron:
-The assault
-Suicide attempt
-PTSD

Now, I've clearly added things to make them all different and different from my struggles—like I wasn't blackmailed. That was for plot purposes. But these books are about healing parts of me that I still work to heal every day.

I hope you can find peace in these books, too.

Even if it's only for the duration of your reading.

See you soon, Darlings.
-Yoon
(PsychoSunbaenim)