𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

It was a new day at the Next Step as the dancers rehearsed a dance to the song Everyday by Brighter Brightest

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"I'm taking kids through a combo, getting them ready for a surprise."

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I have no idea what the surprise is about."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"But we are dancing to Brighter Brightest, so it has to be good."

"Hold it, hold it...nice." Chris applauded as the dancers posed. "Do you like the new song?" Chris asked as the dancers gathered around. Everyone nodded their heads. "Does anybody know whose band this is?"

"Brighter Brightest." Andie and Riley said simultaneously; they looked at each other and giggled excitedly.

"For those who don't know, they are Brighter Brightest. I'm actually good friends with the band, and I did their last music video."

Andie's mouth practically dropped to the floor as she and Riley clung to each other in excitement. "No way!"

"And they're actually doing another music video and want dancers, but not just any dancers...our dancers!"

Andie and Riley were practically screaming as the girls jumped up and down in excitement. The team started to celebrate until Chris yelled out. "Wait, wait, wait, I'm just kidding."

"What?"

"Actually?"

"No, I'm not. Get excited!" he yelled, causing the room to erupt in cheers again.

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Brighter Brightest is coming to the Next Step. It's a huge deal."

EMILY - DANCE CAPTAIN
"Clearly, I'm not as excited as my younger sister and Andie, who are their biggest fans."

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I'm so excited...sorry."

Andie stood next to James and Riley, the two girls rambling about the band as James listened. "How should I act around the band? I mean I wanna act cool right?"

"Totally." Andie nodded her head. "I don't think I even dared to go up to the band and talk to them."

"But what if asking for an autograph isn't cool?" Riley asked, not second-guessing herself. Riley continued to ramble, and Andie stood off to the side, biting her nails as she gave James a nervous look. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Okay, both of you, chill. Just go ask for the autograph. It's not that hard."

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"Riley is super nervous, Andie. On the other hand, she's just gone quiet."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"As much as it would be a dream to talk to the band, I'm very happy just doing the dance and not making a fool out of myself."