𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Running on two cups of coffee, Andie strolled into Studio A with her dance bag hanging off the side of her shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Running on two cups of coffee, Andie strolled into Studio A with her dance bag hanging off the side of her shoulder. She looked around, seeing the many dancers that were here to audition for A-troupe. Kate and Chris were standing in the middle of the Studio, smiling and watching as the room crowded around with dancers. 

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"The Next Step Dance Studio is a very highly competitive dance studio."

Dancers placed their bags down as they moved about, everyone trying to find their own space to rehearse before the auditions began. Andie walked to the very back corner of Studio A; placing her bag down, she began to stretch. 

"Andie", Studio Owner Kate smiled as she walked over to Andie, who was sitting in the splits. "It's great to see you again." Andie smiled as she shook Kate's hand. "Glad to be back."

Kate gave Andie one last smile and nod before she walked away. "Alright, dancers, listen up." She said as the dancers gathered around her. "This is serious stuff, ok? A-troupe auditions."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"There's J-troupe, which is like 'Junior troupe'"

GISELLE - ACRO DANCER
"-And we have B-troupe, which is more of the recreational kids,"

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"And the highest level in the Next Step is A-troupe."

Andie had finished stretching, standing up the girl began to practise her turns and ballet techniques. She wanted to ensure that all her strongest strengths and tricks were perfect.

Andie had noticed James, who was practising on the other side of the room. She stopped for a minute, watching as James was breakdancing.  

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"I want to dance in A-troupe because it's the only team that gets to compete at regionals. It gets you the most exposure, and I don't wanna dance with B-troupe."

Andie then shook her head as if she had been in a trance. She turned around to face the brick wall, realising she was getting herself distracted.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I am the only dancer here who's been in A-troupe the longest. If I make the team again, this year will be my fourth year on A-troupe. When I first started at the Next Step, I planned to work up to getting a spot in a Ballet Company, and the only way for me to get noticed was if I made A-troupe."

Kate and Chris had re-entered the studio, both now holding clipboards. "Dolphin tail," Chris yelled, shaking his right hand to mimic a dolphin's tail. Gaining the dancer's attention, they mimicked his actions. "That, dancers, was the first dolphin tail of the year. Congratulations." Chris announced, making the dancers cheer and applaud.

"Let's begin A-troupe auditions!" Kate said as the dancers backed up, making space on the floor.

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"There are only eleven spots on A-troupe because, in most competitions, you need eleven dancers."

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें