Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Sea Restaurant 42023-11-20Author : Bingyue Orange

  "As for the hotel~"

  "Single room: (Limited to one person)"

  "Double room: (Limited to two people)"

  "Triple room: (Limited to three people)"

  "Junior suite: (Limited to three people)"

  "Double suite: (limited to four people)"

  "Deluxe suite: (limited to six people)"

  "This does not include children under the age of fourteen. Each room can bring two children!"

  Jiang Xingchen listened to Ye Ling Xue frowned at what she said, and then continued to ask: "Boss Ye, how many rooms are left in the hotel now?"

  Ye Lingxue: "22!"

  At this time, Jiang Xingchen was silent again. After all, the people in her base , there are more than a few hundred people!

  Not to mention too many, 100,000 people is still the least!

  Just when Jiang Xingchen was silent, Ye Lingxue was reminded by the system and saw the personal homepage information on the virtual screen through her spiritual consciousness!
  Hotel level: Level 4~
  Identity: Hotel owner!

  Number of rooms: 28
  Nine single rooms: 500 points per month ~ (limited to one person)
  Five double rooms: 900 points per month ~ (limited to two people)

  Four triple rooms: 1,200 points per month ~ (limited to three

  (Limited to three people) Five junior suites: 1,200 points per month (limited to three people)

  Three double suites: 1,600 points per month (limited to four people)

  Two deluxe suites: 2,000 points per month (limited to six people)

  Number of members :39~
  Points: 187665~
  Number of rentals: 6~
  Ye Lingxue's eyes lit up: "Is it about to be upgraded?"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi: "Yes, host, after upgrading, you can unlock ten rooms!"

  Ye Lingxue naturally listened. Understanding Xiaobai Tuanzi's words, she looked at Jiang Xingchen after a moment of silence and said, "I almost forgot, I still have ten rooms here that have not been cleaned." "

  So the number of rooms should be thirty-two!"

  Jiang Xingchen Hearing Ye Lingxue's words, he paused, but still smiled and nodded: "Thank you!"

  "No matter what, I can contain you a little, just a little."

  Ye Lingxue nodded, and then continued: "Actually, Miss Jiang, you guys You can send the old, weak, sick, pregnant women, and children over here. This can at least reduce the mortality rate in your base."

  Jiang Xingchen paused and his eyes lit up: "Why didn't I think of that!"

  "Boss Ye, thank you. Reminder, I know how to do it."

  Ye Lingxue smiled and nodded: "Okay, I'll leave first. Miss Jiang has ordered the meal, and I'll have it served."

  Jiang Xingchen responded with a smile: " Okay, thank you, Boss Ye!"

  After Ye Lingxue went downstairs, she returned to the bar!

  Seeing this, Gu Beizhan walked to Ye Lingxue: "What took you so long to come down?"

  Ye Lingxue looked at Gu Beizhan, and then sighed: "A Zhan, listen to me -"

  in Ye Lingxue After telling Gu Beizhan about the tsunami, he was silent for a moment.

  "No matter what, there's only so much we can do!"

  Ye Lingxue nodded, then turned her head and looked out the window!

  At this time, there is still no sun in the sky outside, and it is covered with dark clouds!
  "Azhan, tell me, why don't they leave E City? Why do they have to stay here?"

  Gu Beizhan frowned, then shook his head and said, "Maybe there is something here that makes them have to stay. Maybe we can come down and wait!"

  Ye Lingxue sighed: "Forget it, these things are not something we should   take too seriously!

  "
A tsunami hit!" Qin Mo looked at the glowing blue water plants under the sea and said with some worry.     Jiang Xingchen frowned, then nodded: "You can ask the people in the base to evacuate the base in advance!"

  "Evacuate in advance?" Shi Yan said in surprise!
  Jiang Xingchen nodded: "If we don't evacuate in advance, our entire army might be wiped out this time!"

  "No matter what, we have to let people survive first so that we can have time to wait for the Blue Moon Grass to mature and then pick it! "

  Qin Mo was silent for a moment and then said: "I know what to do. I will give the order later and ask Zhang Qian to take people out of E City first."

  Jiang Xingchen nodded: "As for the remaining people, they will come directly with us when the time comes. Check into the Doomsday Hotel!"

  Several people nearby nodded!

  They know that after every tsunami, the sea water will rise a lot and last for about half a month before slowly falling.

  After they knew that the hotel had such defense capabilities, they had such considerations!

  *
  At noon the next day, when Ye Lingxue felt that there were a lot fewer guests today, and when she was wondering, Jiang Xingchen came with her two companions.

  "Boss Ye!"

  Ye Lingxue smiled and nodded at them when she saw Jiang Xingchen, Shi Yan, and Mu Yuhong coming in.

  Jiang Xingchen directly lifted the bag in his hand so that Ye Lingxue could see it.

  "Boss Ye, I came here today to give you a monthly subscription for all the remaining rooms in your hotel!"

  Ye Lingxue knew yesterday that Jiang Xingchen would come to stay today!
  However, what she didn't expect was that she would directly pay for a monthly subscription!

  She thought she would only stay for two days, waiting for the tsunami to pass!

  "Okay, come with me!"

  Ye Lingxue brought Jiang Xingchen directly to the hotel!

  Then he took her to recharge all the crystal cores into points.

  Not to mention other things, just the crystal core that was recharged like this has two to three hundred thousand points!

  This made Ye Lingxue a little jealous. After all, she had opened three hotels in the city and only had less than 200,000 points!
  Although she was envious, Ye Lingxue quickly realized that those points would be hers sooner or later!

  It's just a matter of time, that's all!
  After Jiang Xingchen had recharged, Ye Lingxue ordered Fu Qingqing: "Qingqing, give all the remaining rooms to Miss Jiang!"

  "Each room will be rented for one month!"

  After hearing what Ye Lingxue said, Fu Qingqing directly He was stunned for a moment, and then quickly came to his senses.

  "Okay!"

  At this time, Ye Lingxue was standing at the front desk, watching Fu Qingqing give Jiang Xingchen a room, and deducting points for each room's fault.

  It was also when Jiang Xingchen reached the third room that the system prompt sounded.

  After Ye Lingxue heard this, she didn't hesitate and directly opened the virtual screen with her consciousness!

  Hotel level: Level 4~ (to be upgraded)

  Identity: Hotel owner!

  Number of rooms: 28
  Nine single rooms: 500 points per month ~ (limited to one person)
  Five double rooms: 900 points per month ~ (limited to two people)

  Four triple rooms: 1,200 points per month ~ (limited to three

  (Limited to three people) Five junior suites: 1,200 points per month (limited to three people)

  Three double suites: 1,600 points per month (limited to four people)

  Two deluxe suites: 2,000 points per month (limited to six people)

  Number of members : 41
  Points: 200065
  Number of rentals: 9
  At this moment, when Ye Lingxue saw the upgrade, she clicked it directly!
  "Ding~"

  "Upgrade completed!"

  "Unlock ten rooms!" (End of this chapter)