Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Ice and Snow City 42023-11-14 Author: Bingyue Orange

  After Ye Lingxue finished speaking, everyone else walked to the front desk.

  "Sister-in-law Liang, we all heard what Shuo Xing said, can you really prevent all disasters here?"

  Ye Lingxue nodded: "Yes, as long as we are in the store, we can ensure the safety of our customers."

  The aunt's eyes flickered, and then She looked at her husband and daughter next to her: "I just saw that the hotel is recruiting? What do you think of me and my daughter?" "

  Before the end of the world, I was a cleaner, so I have experience!"

  "My daughter is a doctor. If you study management, you will definitely be able to work at the front desk."

  Ye Lingxue heard the aunt's introduction and the system said 'yes', and just as she was about to speak, some people around her were unwilling!
  "Boss, look at my son. My son can also be a receptionist or a security guard. I can also be a cleaner!" "

  So can I. So can I."

  Ye Lingxue frowned and looked at the ten people in the hall. Several people finally said: "Stop arguing. If you want to apply, come one by one."

  As Ye Lingxue finished speaking, everyone became quiet.

  At this moment, Wang Shuoxing came over: "Boss, this is my mother. I will take her back to her room first, and I will leave it to you, folks!"

  Ye Lingxue looked at the woman with a bad face, and then nodded.

  After they left, she told the others to start lining up.

  In the end, thanks to her application, a total of five people were hired.

  Xuzhou, Yu Xiaoxiao, the staff at the restaurant!

  Gu Anqi, Wu Zhen, and Fang Tianyang are the front desk, cleaning, and security guards of the hotel respectively!
  As for the others, they naturally had no choice but to rent their own rooms!

  This time, six rooms were rented out directly.

  Ye Lingxue is naturally happy!

  After arranging dormitories for Wu Zhen, her daughter, and three other employees, they were asked to officially start work tomorrow.

  After everyone nodded, Ye Lingxue returned to the front desk. She didn't close the hotel door until the restaurant closed.

  No one was guarding the store on the first day, so she had to close it!

  Early the next morning, when Ye Lingxue got up, she took the five employees who had successfully applied yesterday to familiarize themselves with the work she wanted to do.

  Gu Beizhan was with her at the restaurant, so she had to take it easy.

  Then, after Gu Anqi, Wu Zhen, and Fang Tianyang all got to know each other, Ye Lingxue continued to sit in the hall.

  The cold wind blew outside, causing a lot of garbage to fly in the air.

  Ye Lingxue looked outside the glass window and was stunned!

  Until they saw someone walking towards their hotel.

  Then he stayed at the door for a moment before entering the hotel.

  Seeing the visitor, Gu Anqi immediately smiled and said, "Welcome to Doomsday Hotel!"

  The man had a shaggy beard and looked at people as if he were looking at prey.

  After he came in, he began to look around, paying no attention to Gu Anqi's intentions.

  Ye Lingxue frowned slightly, then stood up and walked to the front desk: "Does this guest want to stay in the hotel?"

  The man heard Ye Lingxue's cold voice and looked at the two people at the front desk.

  Then, without any expectation, Ye Lingxue took out a gun and pointed it at them.

  Gu Anqi was so frightened that she didn't dare to move. Her eyes were red, as if she was about to cry.

  But Ye Lingxue just pulled her behind her and looked at the man with a cold face.

  "I advise you to calm down, otherwise don't blame me for being rude." The man was not moved at all when he heard Ye Lingxue's words, and then said: "Take out all your food! Otherwise I will shoot you!"   Ye Lingxue

  said!

Lingxue rolled her eyes when she heard the man's words: "Brother, this is a hotel. If you want a gun, go to the restaurant next door and get it."     The man paused, and finally gritted his teeth: "I don't care so much, hurry up and take out all the food."

  Ye Lingxue looked at the man as if he were a fool, then walked out of the front desk and walked to the man step by step.

  "Try it~"

  Ye Lingxue pointed to her head and said.

  The man looked at Ye Lingxue's operation with horror in his eyes, as if he was seeing a madman.

  "You, you, don't think I don't dare to shoot~!"

  Ye Lingxue looked helpless: "Come on, come on, shoot, just hit me on the head!"

  Ye Lingxue took a step toward him, and the man stepped back. One step, the look in his eyes seemed to say again, madman, madman!
  But Ye Lingxue didn't care at all what the man was thinking at this time, but kept urging him to hit her with a gun.

  Gu Anqi at the front desk was shocked when she saw Ye Lingxue's operation!
  Just when the man was driven crazy by Ye Lingxue, he pressed the gun with a strong hand.

  Seeing this scene, Gu Anqi closed her eyes directly. She didn't dare to look at the scene where Ye Lingxue was shot in the head.

  However, the imaginary gunshot did not sound.

  The man felt that he could not move, while Ye Lingxue had an evil smile on his face.

  "It's my turn!"

  Before the man could react, he had already disappeared into the hotel lobby.

  Gu Anqi also opened her eyes at this time!
  But at this time, she only saw Ye Lingxue alone in the hall.

  After checking everywhere, she was sure that the man was gone, and then she dared to ask: "Sister Ye, where is that man?"

  Ye Lingxue patted the dust on her hands, and then walked back to the front desk: "I threw it away Out."

  "You'll know after you get familiar with it a little better and I promote you to store manager." "

  Our store doesn't accept everyone. Anyone who causes trouble will be blacklisted!"

  Gu Anqi understands. He nodded understandingly, and then thought that Ye Lingxue had just said that she would be promoted to store manager!

  Her eyes lit up and she said: "Don't worry, Sister Ye, I will definitely do a good job."

  Ye Lingxue smiled, then nodded: "Come on!" A blizzard started to fall outside

  at night
  , which made the business not so good. A good store is even worse!

  Ye Lingxue frowned and looked worried at the increasingly heavy wind and snow outside the window.

  This left her not knowing what to do!

  Today is the first day of official business, and the business is really much worse than the previous two areas!

  And looking at the heavy snow, it probably won't stop for a while!

  Ye Lingxue sighed again!
  At this time, Gu Anqi walked up to her: "Sister Ye, don't worry, no matter what, the snow will stop."

  Ye Lingxue turned her head and looked at Gu Anqi, then nodded: "You're right!"

  "That's right! , it's almost seven o'clock, you take Aunt Wu and Xiao Fang to eat first!"

  "I'll watch from here!"

  Gu Anqi: "Sister Ye, why don't you go eat first!"

  Ye Lingxue shook her head. He shook his head: "It's okay, you go and eat first!"

  At Ye Lingxue's request, Gu Anqi had no choice but to nod.

  After she left, Ye Lingxue looked outside again and was stunned.

  It's been snowing for three days now!
  During these three days, no one else ate except the hotel guests.