Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Time and Space Rift 2
  After entering this world, his soul was directly sucked into this body.

  Later, after he slowly learned about the world, he found it very interesting.

  After the apocalypse broke out, he started to practice demonic energy again, but there was no spiritual energy in this world, let alone demonic energy.

  This also makes him can only be an ordinary person. How can he be willing to do this?

  After all, his main body was still floating in the cracks, endlessly ~
  so he tried various methods until he came into contact with zombies for the first time.

  The state of zombies is very similar to the stage of madness controlled by demonic energy.

  It was also like this that gave him new ideas!
  He experimented on zombies, but in the end he found nothing.

  Until he drank the polluted water here~
  His body was changing day by day, completely changing him!

  It wasn't until one day that he woke up from consciousness and realized that he had become the zombie king!
  He can control zombies with his thoughts~ How could he not be surprised by this!
  Although he still cannot cultivate demonic energy, this can still make him the master of ten thousand people!

  Originally, he had given up on demonic energy, but just a few days ago, suddenly there was a lot more spiritual energy in the world!

  This gave him hope again~
  In his search, he finally discovered the problem!
  No one may have noticed, but he did!

  That very shallow line in the sky!

  He knew that it was a spatial crack~
  but it was still very thin and not very obvious!
  After discovering that the spiritual energy in this world came out of the cracks, he began to try to absorb the evil energy from it!
  No, he really succeeded.

  Although it's very small, it's better than nothing!

  When the crack becomes bigger, I'm afraid it won't be able to absorb the demonic energy.

  However, when he came here today, he just felt that a pet he picked up on the roadside a few days ago was hit by a familiar spiritual energy, so he came to take a look.

  Unexpectedly, we turned out to be old friends!

  "What do you mean thanks to us?" Jun Wujue frowned.

  After Di Mingche briefly spoke, Ye Lingxue and Jun Wujue were naturally shocked.

  They didn't expect to blow out the cracks in time and space!
  And he said that he came here because he felt a familiar spiritual energy~
  Thinking of this, Ye Lingxue looked at Li Man and Ouyang Xun who walked to Di Mingche's side.

  My eyes lit up immediately!
  yes! Jun Wujue suddenly became powerful just now. Could it be that~
  Thinking of this, Ye Lingxue closed her eyes and began to feel the spiritual energy!
  After a while, my whole body felt as if it had been baptized, feeling warm and comfortable.

  The injuries inside her body were much better.

  But ~ it seems that spiritual power cannot be stored!

  Could it be~
  Ye Lingxue's expression changed and she immediately explored her body!

  Sure enough, there are only two superpower cores in the body and no magic pill!

  It seems that cultivation of immortality is still not possible in this world. The planes are different and the laws of heaven and earth do not allow it.

  Although her current body is that of a mortal, there is no magic pill!

  But as long as it is used in conjunction with the ultimate move, the power is not small.

  After Ye Lingdan figured it out, he immediately whispered to Jun Wujue in his ear.

  Jun Wujue understood immediately. After he closed his eyes and opened them for a moment, his eyes were also filled with joy.

  Even if he can't preserve his spiritual energy, it's okay, there are plenty of ways for him to use it.

  "Ah Jue, let me down!"

  Jun Wujue tilted his head and said, "Can it be done?"

  "Yes, yes!"

  After Jun Wujue put Ye Lingdan down from his back, he stood side by side with him.

  Di Mingche raised his eyebrows, and then smiled: "It seems that he has discovered it."