Part 11

After the confrontation with tina and linda shirley decided it was the right time to speak to dean.  As he hadn't actually explained what had happened, everytime shirley mentioned it or linda he would shut down. Dean had a bigger temper than lee and mick put together.

Shirley headed over to the B and B to look for dean but no luck denise told her that he was over at blades. He was finishing the redecorating after mick smashed up the shop. When shirley walked in dean could sense a strange atmosphere and decided to allow the others who worked in blades to leave early.

Shirley started to ask dean why he doesn't  like to talk about christmas and why he gets so upset when anyone mentions linda. Dean was as unresponsive as  normal and this really irritated shirley. She began to raise her voice explaining how was she going to defend him if she didn't know what happen. Dean actually responded but with an aggressive tone. She lead me on he explained for weeks she would give him these looks and she even kissed me and she liked it.

At the wedding once you left she asked me to come so that we could have some alone time. She wanted it. Did she ask you to stop DEAN at any point didn't she ask you to stop or say no. Dean looked disappointed no she wanted it don't you believe me shirley didn't answer and with that dean stormed out...