part 7

The kids come in and visit her later that day and nancy and johnny break down telling her how much they love her linda breaks down again knowing that she has lost possible her last chance at having another child to love and fuss over. Mick decides to calm linda down and passes her a tissue and tries to get in the bed under the covers with her. However as he does She cries out in pain and as he lifts up the white sheets where linda is sitting is covered in blood. the doctors rush in as she's pulled her stitches and is bleeding out. Every one is rushed out but mick refuses to leave her in so much pain he just stands there with his hands covered in her blood. Eventually he is pushed out and the blinds are closed he say NOOOO please not now i only just got her back LINDAAAA please no i need you. After 20 minutes there all allowed back in one after the other. Once there all back in linda wakes again with tears in her eyes the kids say that she has scared them enough now. She promises not to do anything like that again. Mick stays your a bit quick to take me up on the whole sickness and health bit hey I LOVE YOU SO MUCH she replies I LOVE YOU TOO SORRY. The kids are very confused mick and linda say they will explain soon.