Getting to know each other

Banban: "well, I guess we have to find a way out." you roll your eyes.

Four minutes later

"And that's how I  accidentally got a kid to think I'm his dad." You chuckled. "I know the feeling. One time a duck thought I was their parent too." You look around at the walls for a second before looking at banban. "You know, I never thought being trapped in an unknown place under the kindergarten would be this comforting. You were always my favorite, banban-" "my name. Is. Uthman! Why does EVERYONE call me banban!?" You get a little scared. "Because.... You.... Are?" "no. I'm. NOT!" he looks at you and realizes you're scared. "oh....sorry, y/n." You look away. "i-its ok."

Banbaleena: you two are talking about some stuff while walking in a corridor. "Huh, I never thought one of my students could relate to me so much." You softly smile at her. "And I never thought I could actually like a teacher!" She holds your hand. "That's great to hear, y/n! It's good to know you're not uncomfortable being here!" You hug her. "Oh! Y/n....that's very sweet. but remember, don't hug someone until you actually know them. if you don't, you'll never know how that'll react. There could be consequences!" You look up at her. "Alright, ms banbaleena!"

 Opila: she's following you around while you're talking about multiple things about yourself you realize that's pretty unusual. "Hey uhm, opila?" She tilts her head. "What is it, y/n?" "People have always said that you're loud and likely to Interupt. Why aren't you like that Towards me?" She looks confused for a second before realizing what you mean. "Well, I don't know you yet! It's way more rude if you don't know the person! But I only do it rarely." You nod. "Alright. I get it!"

Jumbo josh: You two were chatting about each others friends and family. "Can I meet your siblings sometime soon? They seem really nice!" Jumbo josh's eyes grow wide. "NO NO NO NO! YOU CAN'T! THEY CAN AND WILL TURN YOU INTO CAKE!" You get surprised by josh's sudden change in personality. "Oh....alright...." josh realizes he surprised you. "Sorry y/n, it's just...." Josh sighs. "I don't want to lose another new friend to another monster." You hug his hand. "And you don't have to."

Nabnab: nabnab is following you around while you two are talking about stuff. You wonder why someone as kind as him is stuck in a place like this. "hey uhhh, nabnab?" He turns his head towards you. "what is it, y/n?" You look around for a second. "Why are you here?" His eyes grow wide. "well.....i don't know.... Nobody ever liked me. So as a punishment..... I was trapped here.... Do you know about....nabnaleena? She was created to make me feel less lonely. But not even the monster who was created For me even liked me...." He sighs. You feel bad for him. "That's.... Terrible! I can't believe that happened to you...." You hug nabnab. "At least you have me...."

Bittergiggle: you two were walking in a corridor while talking about jokes. "It's sad I can't make the queen laugh though." you look at him. "Queen?" He realizes he accidentally brought up something about the Queen. "O-oh uhm, n-nevermind!" You get confused. "Why can't you make her laugh?" Bittergiggle sighs. "It's because.... There's..... Something. Something is in her pouch. Something called the naughty ones....if she laughs.... They escape....." You hold his hand. "that's... Unfortunate.... I mean, you were created to be a jester. Right?" Bittergiggle nods. "well... It must be sad..... You can't make the queen laugh." Bittergiggle looks away. "yeah... It is......" You look away for a second before looking back at him. "well....there has to be others who like your jokes. Like me!" Bittergiggle looks back at you. "Yeah....."

Sheriff toaster: you two are walking to the kingdom. And you wonder how he found it. "Hey... Sheriff toaster?" He looks at you. "What is it?" "How did you find the kingdom?" Sheriff toaster sighs. "I didn't find it. You see, one day I was cast away down here. Then the queen and bittergiggle found me and brought me to the kingdom. And come to think of it.... How did you get here?" You look down. "well... I fell in a hole and got stuck here." "Oh....sorta like how I got here, then. But I got knocked out before I got stuck here....And to think I could trust them...." You hug him. "that must have been terrible.... Getting betrayed and thrown down here..." "It was. But that's all in the past now."