003 ; Executed

"Juwon."

She heard her twin call out. She looked up and saw Juwon with a bleeding nose. She let out a silent gasp.

"Where are you going?" Junhee questioned Juwon. The mentioned boy stopped his action and looked towards Junhee. Juwon looked nervous.

"Oh, well.. the other kids wanted to see me."

Junhee turned behind to the three girls.

"Let me talk to him for a second."

"I'll follow. You both head over to the pool first."

Eunhee said as she glanced towards Yoonseo and Jungwon. They nodded and Eunhee stood by her twin. Junhee looked towards his sister with a questioning look.

She returned the look and spoke up.

"What, how would I know you and those jerks won't do anything stupid?"

Junhee nodded and walked off, Jungwon and Eunhee trailed behind.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Kyungjun and his gang had repeatedly thrown a basketball into the hoop with Dabum positioned below, bent over and head down. He made the shot which resulted in Dabum hitting his head against the hard, cold ground.

Laughters echoed through the gym hall as Dabum held his nose, pain washing over him.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

They turned only to be met with Junhee with Eunhee. Juwon hid behind the two, not wanting to share gazes with the gang. Eunhee squatted and held Dabum by the arm, supporting him.

"Jin Dabum, get up."

She instructed the boy.

"Get up now."

Her brother said with stern. Dabum accepted Eunhee's support and stood up. She examined his face which had blood trickling down his nose.

"Gosh.."

"I'll bring you to the infirmary later."

Eunhee said to Dabum. The twins turned towards Kyungjun and glared at his gang. A look full of hatred was given to Kyungjun by Eunhee.

"Kyungjun."

He turned to Junhee.

"Yes?" He said with a smile, not showing a single sense of remorse. His eyes shifted towards the girl's gaze which only made him smirk.

"Don't you think your joke have crossed the line?" Junhee said to Kyungjun in which he only returned with a cocky smirk. A sigh was heard from the girl stood beside Junhee.

"My joke?"

He said as he glanced towards Dabum. He approached Junhee and stood a few inches before him and changed his expression into a serious one.

"But I couldn't be more serious right now."

Junhee glanced to the side, clearly growing frustrated from the gang. He composed himself and turned back towards Kyungjun.

"Dabum said he'd help us prepare for the even tomorrow. Can I take him with me?"

Without hesitation, Eunhee grabbed Dabum's forearm and began to walk away,