𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

˖

"How come you're not hanging out with the girls today?" Neteyam asks, as he and Aneysa were driving up to his mothers house.

"Your mother needed some help so I insisted" Aneysa shrugged, "besides, there's no reason for me to be there."

"Is this about what Love said?" Neteyam asks.

"Honestly, I do not want to make a big fuss about this. Just.. talk about something else" Aneysa sighs.

"Well, I do have one question. Why do you get to stay but I can't?" Neteyam complains.

"Because you'll kill any boy that walks past Orla or your sister. Me and your mother just can't deal with that" Aneysa responds.

"Well he shouldn't be anywhere near either of them to begin with" Neteyam defends himself.

"Except that you overreact when someone accidentally brushes past. The whole year group will be there. You can't embarrass them" Aneysa responds.

"But that's my job" Neteyam pouts.

Aneysa then turns to look at him with a sigh.

"Fine, I'll leave" Neteyam pouts, "but don't be walking out in no bikini yourself. You know what teenage boys are like."

"Of course I do. I'm married to one" Aneysa sarcastically responds.

"Tease me all you want, but you love it, when our sex life still feels so young" Neteyam replies.

She laughs and hits him softly, "good one. I'll tell that joke to my new husband when we're spending all your money."

"What?" Neteyam shrieked.

"I'm joking!" Aneysa shouts back, as she watches him almost get to two into an accident.

"Don't make jokes like that whilst I'm driving. You'll give me a heart attack" Neteyam replies.

"So dramatic" Aneysa sighs as she shook her head disapprovingly.

-

"You and Kiri going out?" Ao'nung asks.

To which Love nods in response.

"So Aneysa is still not talking to you?" Ao'nung asks.

"I'm not sure how to make it up to her" Love sighs.

"You said you'd fuck her husband, who mind you, will be a father to their biological child. And then you accused her of being a whore. That isn't something she'd forgive you so quickly for" Ao'nung responds.

"I didn't need a reminder" Love looked disgusted, after realising just how badly she spoke.

"Seems like you do" Ao'nung mutters.

"Nung!" Love shouts, "you know her better than anyone. What do I do?"

"I truly don't know" Ao'nung shrugs, "you made your bed now you lie in it."