𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

˖

"Glad to see you back, Orla" Ethan smiles as he walks towards the two girls, Tuk and Orla.

"Yeah.. sure" she mutters back, yet her eyes are glued around, elsewhere.

"Is she okay?" Ethan asks.

"She's looking for Evan" Tuk responds.

Ethan nods.

"Where is he? I just want to know if he's okay" Orla responds.

"Maybe he's just late.. as always" Tuk grabs hold of her attention, "we should get to class."

"But, i just-"

"Orla, if you're late, Neteyam and Aneysa will question you. You can't tell them you were waiting for Evan, out of all people. Not to Neteyam anyways" Tuk gets her to understand.

She sighs and nods, "you're right. Let's go."

The three of them begin to walk, Orla continuing to take glances back, towards the gates, but to no luck, there was still no sight of Evan.

-

"Aneysa!" Jamie squeals, as he runs towards her, giving her a hug.

Aneysa chuckles, as she hugs Jamie back, "I am glad to be back."

"You have no idea how much we've missed you" Jamie moves away to look at her, a sigh of relief leaving himself, as a smile plasters on his face.

He then looks down at her leg, "how is it?"

"It is much better, as you can see. I am able to walk properly once again" Aneysa smiles.

"Aneysa?" She hears Neteyam's voice.

Jamie moves to the side, as Aneysa looks towards Neteyam, whilst he looks back at her, worried.

"Tey.."

"Aneysa. I told you to stay at home until you've fully recovered" Neteyam sighs as he walks towards her, yet stops, leaving a slight gap between the two, "how did you even get here?"

"I took a taxi. I've been bored at home Tey, I have no one to talk to. So I wanted to come back" Aneysa explains, "look, I'm fine."

She begins to limp closer to him, before feeling herself almost fall, when Neteyam quickly holds onto her.

"Aneysa, you should not be going out alone like this. You're getting slowly to your recovery, and god forbid, if anything is to happen-"

"I'm sorry Tey" Aneysa gives him a little pout, "I was just all alone."

"I know" Neteyam sighs again, feeling slightly guilty when he sees the look on her face.

"I should just go" Aneysa says, "I'm sorry."

She turns her head away, before Neteyam pulls her back.

"You know exactly what you're doing" Neteyam tilts his head to look at her.

"Is it working?" Aneysa asks.