𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

˖

"You tied his body to my chair?!" Ao'nung shouts.

"I couldn't exactly leave him on the floor" Aneysa responds, looking down at the blood stained over Ao'nungs' marble floor.

"That is a lot of blood" Neteyam whispers.

"He tried to attack Love. I had no choice!" Aneysa responds.

"So you kill him with my frying pan?" Ao'nung asks.

"Hey, I didn't know a frying pan was strong enough to make his head bleed okay? I watched Tangled, and Flynn Rider came out perfect" Aneysa responds.

"I think we're going a bit off topic here" Tsireya sighs.

"What are we going to do with his body?" Aneysa asks.

˖

Seven hours ago.

"Let me go!" Ao'nung shouts.

"Not so fast. I thought you should meet your other friends" one of Enzo's friends reply, as he drags Ao'nung through a dark alley way.

"Look, what do you want? Money? Drugs? Sex?" Ao'nung asks.

"Do I look gay to you?" His friend asks.

"I mean, your ass is kind of-?"

"That was a rhetorical question you dickhead" Enzo's friend slaps Ao'nung on the back of his head, before he pulls onto his wrists harder, continuing to drag him along the alleyway.

Eventually coming towards a room, dimly lit.

"What in gods name..?" Ao'nung whispers as he walks in, "Neteyam?"

Ao'nung looks in shock, as he finds Neteyam tied up against a chair, Lo'ak tied up behind.

"Why are they here? They haven't done anything?" Ao'nung asks.

"That's for Enzo to decide" his friend responds, before sitting Ao'nung down in between the two.

Ao'nung looks to his right, to find Lo'ak drowsy, his tongue drowning in a pool of his own blood.

"What the fuck have you guys done?" Ao'Nung looks around drastically.

"That was Enzo's work" His friend shrugs his shoulders.

"These two have not done anything. Let them go" Ao'nung responds.

"That's not my job" his friend then takes a seat nearby, his hands placed up in surrender.

"So that's it? You're just going to keep us tied up here?" Ao'nung asks.

"Enzo is still looking for one more person. It'll make it easier for you if you tell us where she is" his friend shrugs.

Ao'nung and Neteyam both look at one another, coming to an understanding, before they look back towards his friend.

"There's no one else" Ao'nung blurts out.