Bubble

Recap:

Phew, I'm exhausted thinking about all this. I have exams to concentrate on, so I'll put these thoughts aside for now. I'll try to be normal with Sanath; if he speaks, I'll respond. I think we can sort things out after my exams; maybe his work pressure is affecting things too.

****************************************

SANU'S POV:

I'm aware that I've been doing my best to spend most of my time with Jini, but work has kept me busy for the past three weeks, and Varun's plan is giving me a headache.

After a lot of digging, we confirmed that he is from the Tahir family. Well, that family owns a business publicly, but all its income is derived from illegal activities. Even last year, they were caught selling drugs. They also play a role in human trafficking, and Varun comes from that background. Knowing he's close to Jini's circle is hard to digest.

It's been days since she spoke to me properly. I know I didn't spend too much time with her during her two-week holiday, as I was fully focused on investigating Varun's background. I discovered he has been monitoring Jini, and someone in my house was reporting everything to him.

So, I had to dismiss everyone. I'm risking my life by doing this. I wanted to tell her about Varun and his creepy stalking behavior. When I found out and was about to tell her last week, I still remember the way she trembled.

As soon as I found out about Varun, I fired all the workers in our home and went home early that day. When I entered, it was dim with no lights on. There was noise from the kitchen, and I found Jini taking out ice cream from the refrigerator. I approached quietly and stood behind her. She froze for a second, sensing my presence. A proud smirk appeared on my face as I noticed her hand gripping the ice cream box tightly, ready to strike.

'That's my tigress; she doesn't need anyone to protect her; she knows how to defend herself,' I thought.

She turned suddenly and swung the ice cream box with full force toward my face. Swiftly, I caught her wrist and the slipping ice cream box.

"It's just me, my tigress," I reassured her.

Realizing it was me, she relaxed. But why was she so tense? She should feel safe at home, right? Or does she know she's being watched?

I couldn't predict her thoughts. She seemed ready to attack whoever it was. Soon, I noticed her trembling hands, and she sat on the floor.

I switched on the lights with my phone, pulled her closer, made her sit on my lap, and hugged her tightly. Slowly, I traced random patterns on her back, feeling her gradually relax.

Eventually, she pulled away and asked about the workers. I didn't want her to worry about her best friend hiring people to stalk her, so I lied, saying I had given them a paid holiday. She didn't respond, just nodded, and left without looking back. I wanted to stop her and tell her everything, but I couldn't risk it. I didn't want Varun to know that we were aware of him. If I tell Jini about Varun, she'll be cautious around him, but what if he makes the wrong move? I don't know how to convey this information to her without alerting Varun.

I can't just say, 'Don't speak to Varun' or 'Be careful around Varun; he's not who you think he is.'She'll have so many questions, thats fine but if she thinks I'm dominating her, especially after entering a relationship with her.

After she went to the reading room, I didn't follow, as I needed to clear my own thoughts. I had to decide whether to tell her about Varun or handle it myself.

A week passed, and there's a growing distance between us. It's been a month since she moved in and we became a couple.

She hasn't spoken to me properly for a week. Initially, I thought it was due to exam tension, but even after her finals, she maintains a formal tone.

I started worrying that she might know I've been hiding something from her and lied. If so, I need to find a way to convince her.

Tomorrow, we have to attend Sharma's party, where we'll perform together. This morning, when I left home, she just said goodbye and went back to her book. Those fucking fictional men in her books, are getting more attention from her than she shows me.

I miss her goodbye kisses, random hugs, her flushed cheeks while reading steamy scenes, and seeing her wear my hoodies.

I should tell her the truth; it's the only way she'll know I didn't hide it on purpose but for her safety. Taking deep breaths, I finish my work and return home.

Her fragrance fills our house, and her presence instantly makes me feel better. Heading straight to our practice room, aware that she'll be practicing, I enter, welcomed by her violin music.

An angel sits in the middle of the music room, playing her violin with closed eyes, completely absorbed in her own world. Watching her play, I'm captivated by the way she expresses herself through music. She wants others to experience the beauty she's found, taking everyone on a journey with her.

As she finishes she opens her eyes and she doesn't flinch or get scared. She remains clam and composed. it's been days i saw her the original her . This isn't her maybe for others she is but for me this so new. I have never had cold shoulder from her this behaviour of her hurts.

I broken the bubble already but now the bubble around her is triple stronger than before one but what hurts me is why is she having a protective wall between us. She is lonely over there without me i wanted to be there with her.

Words spills out of my mouth before i could stop it

"Don't you feel lonely living in your own little world, my bubble" my voice comes out deeper than ever.

She doesn't speak for while while she packs her things and keep it in the place .

She comes closer to me and whispers

"Don't you feel powerless living in other people's world Sanath ".

With that she pass me and goes out the room. What does she mean powerless in others people's world. What's happening to her did i miss something in these days. Why does she does sound hurt and when did Sanu become Sanath.

Did I do something. Yeah I agree i didn't spend time with her. Is she hurt because of it.

*****************************************

Hey sweetcakes 💜✨, hope everyone are doing well.

I know things are confusing in this chapter. You will understand the situation in the upcoming chapter.

Byee sweetcakes 💜✨.