𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊̗̀ ➛ 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍

𖥔 ִ ་ 𖦹⠀⩇⩇⠀

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀
𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

"𝖧𝖤𝖸𝖸𝖸 𝖡𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗌" I sigh and clasp my hands together as I smile at the camera, "I know y'all missed mee and my beauty" I say sticking my tongue out and swingin my hair around.

"Nah I'm playin too much but y'all we back withh anothherrr banger" I say as I pick up the camera and move to another place since the lighting was bad over there.

"oh hollon fit check fit check make ya bihh wet" I say as I put it down on the counter and show my fit that was cute asss fuck and was relevant.

"Now as u can see by the title I will be doing a honey packet prank onn justinn my big forehead big d- lemme stop but yeah that's what we gon be doing" I say smilin as I pull out the honey pack.

"So ima just say I got some food and the fans want us to sit down and talk, I been ordered the food" I say pulling the food out.

"And ima put it in, oh and Justin right now is at the store so I gotta like hurry up because yeah he said he was finna be here inna while" I say as I walk and get his sprite that  I ordered and opening the top of it.

I smile deviously and cut the honey pack open and smelled it, "it smell like nun forreal" I say as I pour in there "half or all of it" I ask myself but if we gon do a prank we might aswell go all the way so I put it all in there.

"It look nasty not gon lie"
I say as I show the camera as it was all on the ice, putting the camera back down I stirred it till it was not visible no more.

"Ahh I'm scared, he gon blow my back out" I say but I was joking obviously, "so ima just set the camera up and ima just do what I do" I say as I grab the camera and Head to our shared room with the food in hand.