𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑨 ➛ 𝑫𝑫𝑶𝑻

𖥔 ִ ་ 𖦹⠀⩇⩇⠀ᵎ ★

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑰𝑬 𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑰𝑬
𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑰𝑬 𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻

ᵎ ★

❝𝘖𝘜𝘜 𝘐 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘛 until these fine boys get here❞ My friend makayla shouted as she hugged me tightly.

"I hope you worried about yo grades more den these boys" i sided eyed her makin her smack her lips and push me

"Girl you know I was just kidding" she laughs it off I roll my eyes playfully as the sounds of chatter got loudly as we were heading for the cafeteria for breakfast,

Well her not me I had breakfast already, as we walked into the big doors seeing a lot of people already in groups, I sighed since I was still mad that I still had to move all the way from New Orleans to here .

I'm definitely not from there .. so ion know no slang

"Girl brighten up, you gon be fine" she told me and I just sighed again because .. I'm definitely not fine but who can change that .

"Hollonnn cus that nigga mad fine over there" she pointed, I looked at her crazy and smacked her hand down "are u slow or slow, why the fuck you pointin for" I whispered as the group heard her and obviously seen her.

I massaged my temple as I seen the whole group come over here .. 'niggas don't have common sense nowadays' I thought to myself as the groups was now infront of us .

2 girls who looked like the start drama for no reason but scared to finish, 3 boys that looked ghetto but funny .. or .. sum

Two of dem kinda reminded me for Huey nd Riley forreal, "y'all fine fine" makayla told them bluntly.. one of them smiled the other smirked .. but this taller one kept starin at em, I glanced at him and reverted my attention back to the other .

I been watchin boondocks so much I just wanted to add it

"Uhmm u gon have to calm yo ugly ass down this my man" one of the girls said I jerked my head back .. cus I know she not talkin to her ..