𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑫 ⇰ 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑰

𖥔 ˑ ִ ˑ 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ! ˖ ་ 💭 𖦆 ֺ ָ ֙⋆

𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑹𝑨
𓈒𓌖 ┈┈ 䨻
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

__ 𝑻𝑶𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑬 my favorite day wonder why ? CAUSE A GIRL GOING BACK HOMEEEE .

I had to leave New York , Harlem sugar-hill and go to California because of important events with my mom , I didn't wanna move at all ..

The reason was because a boy named Ethan ! He was my best friend as a child he would always be nice to me but rude to little kids that wanted to play w us .

He always would say that his my protector and we have to stay together forever . But as I turned .. 10 we had to move .

6 years later .. and now I was finally going to go back , all I could think about is if he was going to remember me .

" Yo stop day dreaming and hurry up " my brother said smackin the back of my head " aii lil nigga I'm older den you betta stop putting yo hands on me " I rolled my eyes .

" only by 2 mins " he said as I walked away , I looked at my room that I was moving out of and I sighed grabbing my bags and walking out .

" Y'all ready to go " my momma ask and I smiled while my brother was just on his phone " im definitely happy " I say .

" u ready to see that lil Ethan boy huh " she asked and I laughed " momma it's not like dat at all I'm excited to see darrian and David to " I said and she shrugged .

We rolled to the airport , getting on the plane to New York which would take 1 day ! But i definitely wasn't trippin .

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ | time-skip to New York |

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

" 𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑴𝑬  " I say under my breathe as we already moved All are stuff in and un packed .. I wanted to reward myself

Since it kinda close to night time , I decided I should go to the store " MAMA CAN I GO TO THE STORE " I asked .

" ION CARE BUT BE SAFE AND TAKE YO BROTHA " she yelled back and I nodded going to my brothers room .

His set up was nice he already had his game up and shit , " come on dinosaur we finna go to the store " i said and he groaned and was finna start complaining .