you wanna die

Ishan can feel Shubman close to him, his omega instincts were so high for his alpha's presence. at the same time he was worried for his friend's life. Abhishek has not returned to him from yesterday. 

"dad he is not a mere alpha, his alpha is a true blood..." his father looked at him "are you stupid , already telling Ishan belong to someone else..?" Abhishek looked down, he has understood the gravity of Ishan's words.

"you can't even tame a useless omega...what kind of alpha you are ?" he could not say anything when a voice intrupted. "no one needs to tame my omega, you mother fucker" Shubman entered his eyes red , fangs showing. 

Abhishek looked at Shubman, he remember the words Ishan said. Shubman glared at the boy standing infront of him, "where is my omega?" Shubman asked emphasizing on my omega.  "don't you dare to order me boy.." Shubman snickered , "you don't wanna live more?" Shubman asked his eyes blood shot red .

voice deep true blood one, Rohit hold Virat for support. Abhishek stepped up but was stopped by shubman "you wanna die?" "what are you looking at Abhi, call Ravindra and his man.." Virat smiled "offo.. I am sorry to inform that currently he is counting his last breathes in a hospital, 7 km from here.." "soon you will be joining sir.." Rohit completed.

as Rohit said , true to his words, Shubman kicked the man last time "you will tame my omega , my Ishu , you motherfucker... guess what now go to hell , devil up there is waiting for you". Rohit and Virat collected the man for taking him to hospital as their shubman has said "bhai I can't kill them completely as I promised my baby , Ishu to never become beast ".

"Rohit this is 16th man , I don't want to become this some stupid goon like person.." Rohit grunted, "I don't know man, can't Shubi take Ishan directly.." Virat laughed "that fucker, wants to be satisfied ..".

"Ishan , my baby.." Shubman called his lover, who ran to him "Shubman , I knew it , you would be here ..." Shubman hugged his omega , inhaling the scent . he sniffed more, then again, then again. Ishan whined "Shubi what , take me out of here.." Shubman looked at his mate . 

"baby your scent ..." "what about my scent ?" Ishan whined at lose of warmth. "it's milky ...some what changing.. " Shubman looked at the boy standing at door. "have you done something to my Ishan, you fucker " Ishan stopped him. 

"calm sown Shubi, it's not his fault , he was mislead, he also want to wait for his mate..." Abhishek surrendered "yeah man , my father manipulated me , we are good now, Ishu is my best friend.." . Ishan smiled, still in his mate's arms. 

"then why are you smelling different ?" Ishan pecked his lips, "guess what ?miracle" shubman can't understand. "baby I love you but , my mind also needs to peaceful.." he said taking his baby out, in bridal style. 

Ishan whispered something in his ear, his cheeks covered with a red hue. "are you serious, Ishan" Shubman was looking like a baby , his eyes wide. Ishan nodded, but soon his lips were captured by his Shubman. 

Abhishek smiled at the young mates, "guess what, I was not even in the story.." saying this he went inside, not feeling sad for his father, who was now with broken limbs was admitted in hospital and police FIR was also on the way.

 AFTER 6 MONTHS..

"my darling you are looking so sinful right now.." shubman whispered, hovering over his mate, who lied there , in satin sheets, his body glowing , round cheeks , little pearl tears . "please shubi,.." shubman bend down "what baby.. are you uncomfortable..?" he asked , post orgasm Ishan is so heavenly. 

"I want you inside Shubi.." he whined , Shubman kissed his eyes . "as you wish my baby.. I can't let my two babies be upset" Shubman caressed the baby bump. Shubman spooned Ishan,  their nose touching "Thank you baby for giving this present to me .." Ishan smiled "thank you to you too Shubman for everything.." .

indeed Shubman gave him a new life, and his semen was not in waste also, that night was fruitful for what Shubman worked . He was pregnant, it happened as a miracle but anything can happen, when your mate is the son of moon goddess . he is still in aww when , Shubman was able to form a mind link with him in mid of match one day, from the field and what he linked was "I love you".

"sleep tight my babies.. baba is here with his pup and his pup's mama" Shubman smiled , kissing his omega, who fell asleep. and cuddled him close, felling to their dream land together.

The end.

---------------------------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

 so it was the last chapter, I don't wanted to drag this , just for my greediness. I know ending might not be that great, as I am still working on how to write good endings. but aside from this thanks for all your support and love, I was so moved on by your love that I started another story too and now I have to write it also. 

once again thanks, let's meet in my other book "hello darling" and @ItsAnwesha my baby , please teach me how to write smut , guys check out my baby's books if you all still have not.