BCCI

South Africa, team India's next destination after their trip . It was exhausted to travel in bus for so long but right now , ICT was having dinner in Bengaluru at their NCA. questions, uncertainty, was present . not the daily crackhead energy but one thing everyone was praying for was Rishabh's dear life.

"Shubman what we gotta do next?" Rohit asked, Ishan stopped answering Rishabh's questions about his pack, and Shubman stopped glaring at Rishabh. taking his mate's hand in his "bhai, I am taking Ishan with me on South Africa tour...".  Virat put his spoon down and asked "Shubman do you even understanding the  seriousness , taking Ishan with you ... how will he manage in a foreign country alone...?"

Shubman pulled Ishan closer and kissed his forehead "who said he will stay there alone.." "but only blood related and life partners are allowed to stay close Shubi.. " Jaspreet said , "Yeah and you know that BCCI is quit strict in security rules.." Kuldeep stated. 

"and Ishan is my mate bhai.." he answered pecking his omega's eyes , who smiled sloppily. Everyone stopped eating, "You will tell BCCI about finding your mate..?" Rishabh asked , "yes Why won't I?" and the alpha just assured his omega . 

whole ICT was looking at Shubman like they never saw him before, "when did he become this mature?" "yeah like this brave.. our Shubi has grown up .." and many more followed. 

finally Shubman was sitting infront of BCCI director with his supportive captain Rohit Sharma , "so this young man here has found his mate .." Shubman nodded, "well congratulations my boy, do you want some arrangements from board?" 

"Sir I want to take my mate with me on upcoming South Africa tour" he demanded, "sure , give us her documents and we will get everything ready Shubman.." Rohit looked at Shubman to see if any hesitation or fear was there but no he was determined , to protect his omega, take Ishan with him and be a responsible, lovely mate.

Shubman handed the documents to the other man, who opened them and looked to see any sign of being pranked by this young wolf . "Shubman what is this all, please bring the right documents, I think you brought wrong ones" the man said , putting the file back at table. 

"No sir, I didn't.. they are the right documents..." "but these are of a boy.." "and I never said my mate being A girl sir.." now Rohit wiped his sweaty palms, on his thighs. "Oh and you are ready to come out as Gay... ? Shubman he can travel by himself or we can manage expenses but please take some time ... it's too early to come out..."

"I am not coming out sir and I am not even gay or straight or whatever name one give ...I just waited for my mate irrespective of their gender and now I found so why would not I will give them their respective place.." "but Staff will get to know and then it will spread like fire.. and what if it did not work out between both of you ...after all you said you are not gay.." the man tried to manipulate. 

Rohit was about to open his mouth , when in speed of light Shubman stood up "You don't need to worry about our relation sir, just do your damn work and give my mate equal rights and treatment as other members' mates get.. I don't care whether people like it or not" his eyes red , anger rising . 

Shubman's voice hold a deep trenched authority , even the alpha sitting beside him, Rohit felt dominated , then what the poor director, a Beta can do. "okh.. we will .." and Shubman left the office.

At night...

Shubman was sitting in his room waiting for his omega to return , who went on a walk with Rishabh. the door opened and finally , Ishan came inside , he smiled at Shubman. "Oh alpha you came back .. how was your day..." he asked changing his clothes, Shubman came and hugged him from back. "now I can breathe baby.. It was super tiring.." Ishan looked up "cuddles?" and Shubman lift him up "yess baby ..." and Ishan giggled. 

"Was it extra hard Shubi , It's okay if I can't go.. I will hide here for some more time.." Ishan said both under the duvet, face to face . "No baby , no more hiding.. I want you to live with freedom and I want my baby with me too...". Shubman hid his face in Ishan's chest , hand around his waist no space even for air to pass, Ishan opened his eyes when Shubman kissed his mid area of chest. 

"what are you doing Shubman?" he asked looking down , "kissing my lover Ishan" Shubman replied and again hid his face in his lover's chest. Ishan smiled , kissing his alphas head. "but baby is it true ..?" "what darling?".

"that male omega's chest swell at pregnancy .. if it so , I can't wait for it my love" Ishan smacked his lover , his cheeks red , thank god lights were off and they were under the blanket. "sleep darling don't be silly.." but Shubman was having second thoughts. 

"but baby would it not be amazing , you will look so sexy , this will help you nurture the pups better..." Ishan moaned when Shubman touched his nipples , "nAHH.. Shubi ..." "baby I want to fill my duty as a good mate.." Shubman said mischieviously , now hovering over omega, "wha..what alpha..?" Ishan asked , his eyes fluttering at the impact of  dry thrust Shubman did. 

"To make you our pups mama.. baby .." and Ishan lost it . "please alpha ...please breed me.." Shubman worked fast in tearing off their clothes , still under the blanket. "I will fill you to the brim my omega...breed you with our pups and this tummy of yours will be swallowed , carrying the most beautiful child ..." shubman said secissiring Ishan . 

"Are you good my darling omega?" Shubman asked and Ishan nodded tired after the love making. Shubman moved a little to do after care but Ishan whined "need you inside Shubi.." Shubman kissed his forehead. "just a moment baby , let me clean you up..".

after cleaning themselves, exchanging the bedsheets, Shubman covered them with new blankets, warm ones. he spooned Ishan in his arms "alpha..." Shubman smirked "what my Ishan..Do you need something..?" he asked , "please be in Subhi.." and Shubman did filled the request. they both slept after doing the process of making Ishan pregnant, naked under the duvet, Shubman's dick still buried deep inside Ishan.

----------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

I was writing the oneshot book of mine so could not update but I see you guys didn't even missed me and my story :( , well here I am on my way to complete this .